Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

My OH missed last bus fron brothers so had to pick him up. Too knackered to cook so sweet chilli chicken pizza for tea. Over my calories today. Nevermind as eaten well the rest of the day.

I've had such a long day. Didn't get my walk in and am heading to bed before I empty the contents of the fridge into my mouth. Amazing how tiredness can make you feel sorry for yourself and start you craving rubbish! :banghead:

WI today. Not feeling confident but I never do. Hope pizza has undone anything.

Eating well today and keep it light.:thumbup:

Very pleased! No sugary junk is the way to go!:). I'm aiming for two next week to get back to 7lb off. Then its take it lbs at a time. I can do this!

Fantastic sweetie. Well pleased for you.:) You can deffo do this. We're all rooting for you. X

The bubble will burst

Here to sub :) Is your wedding all planned? xxxx

Yes all planned for January 29th at Gretna Green. Just us and invited 20 guests but some have dropped out. I'm not fussed as long as we have witnesses.:p

Really looking forward to it. Its just flying by. I keep hearing people talking about Christmas! Manager booked our work Christmas dinner today and some dates were booked up. :eek:

There's so much to think about! but I'm trying not to worry as things like favours can wait till nearer the time.

Foodwise all been well. Turned down jelly beans. Who am I!? :p

My hair colour is really annoying me the minute. I had my hair dyed red at my usual salon before my holiday. I thought the colour was ok but a bit darker than usual. Now it just seems dark brown with a slight red. My hair looked nicer before the dye.

I have a red home dye kit I bought last year. Thinking of using it but I'm so nervous with home ones. Not sure if it's too soon to re dye. Ugh I hate hair dilemma. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No energy today and tonnes of housework to do.:( Haven't started it yet as probably best I walk the dog first.

Weighed in at group today with a 2lb loss.
Now 8st13.5lbs. Only 2lb from target.

Trying to go easy on the junk seems to be doing the trick!!

Hope everyone is doing ok

Today's been great and no junk food. More energy and relaxing a little bit as most housework sorted. :D

Morning sweetie, your doing great with no junk, well done. Cant believe your wedding is so soon. Are you nervous at all? Once xmas is over its going to creep up really quickly. Keep going your going to look fab. X

The bubble will burst

Back