Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Going well today!

Porridge with banana for breakfast.

Gonna have homemade fish and chips tonight .

15 days sugar free. No sugary treats. I'm back to planning my meals so hopefully the scales will be kinder this week.

Mmmmm Sunday roast with beef, boiled potatoes, cabbage, Brussels, carrot. Even had Yorkshire puddings. Naughty me hopefully not synful.

After 15 days sugar free I caved today to gingerbread! Noooooo

So mad at myself!

I have had a headache for the last few days but the biscuits have stopped it.

Gonna have to hope I don't bloat tomorrow as trying my wedding dress on.

Think my nerves lead me to sugar

Subbing back! :)

Thanks hun

After yesterday gingerbread binge I'm feeling a bit disappointed in myself. But decided no sugary treat till my birthday in two weeks time. This will give me a goal to stick to and not be too restrictive.

Trying wedding dress on today and really nervous about whether it will fit.

A bit of gingerbread won't harm :)

Well done on doing so well and you can totally manage the 2 weeks

And fingers crossed for the dress!

xxxx

Dress is gorgeous. Dress nipped at the back a little but woman said it was easily fixed. It was more to do with the length of dress and me been short

But overall it fits amazing and is so beautiful.

Not been dieting today at all as went out for meal but tomorrow will be a fresh start as now I can't gain any weigh as dress will not fit. Hopefully will be at least a stone lighter then.

Dress is gorgeous. Dress nipped at the back a little but woman said it was easily fixed. It was more to do with the length of dress and me been short But overall it fits amazing and is so beautiful. Not been dieting today at all as went out for meal but tomorrow will be a fresh start as now I can't gain any weigh as dress will not fit. Hopefully will be at least a stone lighter then.

Ahhhhh wonderful news :) so exciting :) xxxx you can do this!

Day 1 junk free and no sugary treats. I have 10 day days till birthday and will be good as gold till then.

Not expecting a loss this week after yesterday's meal out. Chicken burger chips and brownie dessert.whoops. Got too excited about dress and needed to let my hair down.

Breakfast
2 pears

Lunch
Beef salad sandwich

Snack
Extra salad pot
4 Jacobs cream crackers
4 wheat crackers

Worked too long on computer at work today and now my eyes feel tired and sore.

Lean turkey mince for tea.

Sugar cravings have been horrible today which isn't surprising as sugarholic. Lapsing into sugar yesterday has made it worse.

Last edited:
Worked too long on computer at work today and now my eyes feel tired and sore. Lean turkey mince for tea. Sugar cravings have been horrible today which isn't surprising as sugarholic. Lapsing into sugar yesterday has made it worse.

Keep at it and you'll feel better very soon again. I can never find turkey mince! Need to get some! xxxx.

Not craving sugar today at least

Bad news I left my salad at home so had to go out for a lunch. Bought turkey jacket potato and salad. It was so ooooo bland. Horrible

Snacks
Jacobs cream crackers
Sweet bites crisps

Not craving sugar today at least

Bad news I left my salad at home so had to go out for a lunch. Bought turkey jacket potato and salad. It was so ooooo bland. Horrible

Snacks
Jacobs cream crackers
Sweet bites crisps

How annoying! Hate it when that happens! xxxx

Had a sneaky piece of flapjack today. Very small piece but really shouldn't have.

Not sure what's for tea as bacon hasn't defrosted.

Today is not my food day. Gonna make a salad for tonight I think as need a super free boost.

OH not well and went to bed early. Feeling lonely tonight. Had chicken and sw chips tonight for tea.

Feel like I ate too much and mega full.

Even though I`m very close to target, I`m finding it difficult to focus on the plan.
It`s been hard to ignore sweet, sugary things. :(

I seem to trying to sabotage my weight loss. Almost like I don`t want to get to target!

Back