Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Busy day. Loads of steps today. Time for bed☺

Attachments

• 1425509423241.jpg
    1425509423241.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 14
Broken my low sugar rule. Don't worry just a fisherman's friend.

Horrible tickly throat and start of a cough. Work is like a contaminated zone at the minute so many bugs. So was just a matter of time. Want to fight it before Wales.

Would I be able to join your challenge please?

I am 5 foot 7, 17 stone and wear a size 18

I want to lose 7 stone which is a daunting task, I am going to be following Slimming World from home with the support of this forum!

Today so far I have had a banana, just 1 coffee! (I am trying to switch to green tea), jacket potato and cheese, strawberries and mango

I look forward to chatting to you all!

Josie x

Breakfast
Melon

Lunch
Beef salad with ciabatta
Cabbage

Tea
Thai chicken with noodles

Snacks
2 x Space raiders

Long day at work.all monthly calculations so brain is fried. Now at home chilling out.

Last edited:
Not sure yet. Maybe after Wales. My nana will be feeding me up then so I'll be wanting to diet.

I'm still eating similar to sw I think it's engraved into my brain now.

I'm determined to stop been a sugar addict. So that's my focus at the moment ☺

Last edited:
Exciting with honeymoon :D xxxx

12500 steps today. Very pleased with that ⭐

Manager still not authorised holidays yet. Wish they would as want to book

Gone to work this morning and holidays were authorised. Looks like I can book this weekend or early next week. We still sorting travel insurance. So happy

My wedding album and cd have arrived. So excited wish work was over! Having a fab day.

Foodwise not great no time for making anything so tuna crunch baguette from greggs. Not bothered as could have been worse. I'm in to good a mood☺

Last edited:
Ooh so lovely :) is it emotional looking at them all? xx

I don't usually like looking at photos of myself but I love the wedding ones.

Weigh in and 0.5lb loss. Slightly disappointed as wanted a pound but better than nothing. Gonna stay on track as damage limitation for next weekend at Wales.

Back