Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

It's a coach trip so will be visiting a few places. We staying at Wagrain and visiting Salzburg,Lake Traun, Bad Ischl, Zell am See and Kitzbuhel. Never been to Austria before but always wanted to. The coach journey will be tiring but love the idea of seeing different places each day.

Foodwise bad weekend. Had a meal out on Saturday and had a chocolate sundae. Also cracked open wine.

We had an early mothers day as away next week so large roast and apple pie and custard.

Back on track today but feeling rough and tired.

Bleurgh I feel the lurgy coming on. Not surprisingly as work is a contaminate zone practically half office barking and coughing.

Tickly cough and aches and pains gonna try to fight it before Wales weekend.

Breakfast
Cup a soup chicken. Had to eat in office as ran late. Not an ideal breakie and tasted awful

Chicken salad. Lettuce peppers and tomatoes

Tea
Bacon, sw chips tomatoes mushroom

Snacks
2 satsuma for some vitamin c

Still feeling rough. Feel like someone beat me up overnight. So achey. Feeling sorry for myself but determined to fight the bug.

Breakfast 2 satsumas

Lunch
Chicken salad sandwich on wholemeal bread

Snack
Raw white cabbage
Peppers
Cheese and onion crisps

Tea is a uncertainty as yet but will decide later.

Good advice. Drinking loads water and have fruit and veg at work. Lettuce tomatoes and cucumber for salad. Snacking on raw cabbage as well. Satsuma for breakfast for vitamin C boost

Gonna have peppers with tea tonight.

Fighting with super food. So fingers crossed.

Still hoping to do 10000 steps minimum today. Did 12500 approx yesterday so still been active.

Last edited:
Tea

Lean beef mince with Passatta and peppers. Steak and mustard seed seasoning.

Cooking away and will be enjoying it soon☺

Still feeling under the weather. Not a good night's sleep but temperature was up. Paracetamol has helped today. Last day in work and then off till next Wednesday. off to Wales on Friday.

Last edited:
Thanks pip. Starting to feel a little better. Just have this last shift to get through.

Breakfast 2 satsumas

Lunch chicken salad sandwich. Lettuce cucumber and tomatoes. Coleslaw

Snack
Quavers

Oh no. All gone wrong today. A packet of rolos and Terrys chocolate. Ugh had a horrible headache. sugar has eased it a bit. Think I will worry about food once back from Wales. Then give myself a kick up fat bum. I'll enjoy seeing my family.

Still fighting the bug but fighting on.

Loads to do today for trip away so best get cracking.

Have a wonderful time and a safe journey :) xxxx

Really enjoying Wales. Losing my voice though due to all the chatter and ongoing cold. But not letting it spoil it. ☺

Good glad you're having a lovely time! xxxx

Back