Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Good steps today.

Attachments

• 1429302266957.jpg
    1429302266957.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 21
Took dog for a long walk. Enjoyed it as was quite sunny. Back is achey today Ooooouucchhh

Not sure what I've done to upset it

Where's the nice weather gone?

Had a warm breakfast this morning..eggy bread wholemeal
2 slices and 2 eggs. Mmmmm very filling and delish.

Planning on a turkey curry with peppers tonight rather than a roast.

Monday Is here again. Booooooo

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast with butter

Lunch Chicken bacon salad with coleslaw

Snack 2 pear
1 orange
1 golden wonder cheese and onion crisps

Tea
Undecided

In a good mood for a Monday. Very busy at work but enjoying my lunch and listening to a relaxing hypnotherapy track.

Today has been horrible. Work is super stressful and caused stress eating today. I'm ashamed of myself today.
At least I stopped myself from digging into some chocolate cake.

Thanks pip. The binge monster struck. It's been a while since I've binged like that and hit me a bit hard.

Binging makes me feel lonely like I'm the only one who does it but at least here I know I'm not.

Thanks pip. The binge monster struck. It's been a while since I've binged like that and hit me a bit hard. Binging makes me feel lonely like I'm the only one who does it but at least here I know I'm not.

You are definitely not alone in that Hun, draw a line and start a fresh big hug and hope work is better tomorrow x

Last night had Chinese takeaway. Very naughty.

Feeling better today. Still eaten more than I would like but avoided any sugary chocolaty things.

Just gonna try a line and start again.

Breakfast
2 x ryvita with dairylea

Lunch
Turkey stuffing and salad sandwich wholemeal bun

Snacks
Pear
Satsuma
Cheese and onion crisps

Today is beautiful and sunny!

Not worrying about food as out for a works do tonight. Been a good food day otherwise.

Breakfast 1 ryvita with dairylea

Lunch turkey salad wholemeal sandwich

Snack chipsticks crisps. Haven't had these in years and picked up at cornershop.

Such naughty food yesterday. Meal and desert!
I'm planning on starting slimming world on Sunday after I've planned meals and gone shopping. Although I'm eating healthier overall yesterday excluding. I need a plan to keep track.

Last edited:
I'm at nana's tommorrow not letting that stop my groove. She's amazing but such a feeder. All nana's are!

Good food and good company planned. ☺

Back