Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Bit disappointed with the balti ended up been too watery. Ah well. Had some pringles for supper as wasn't satisfied by tea.

Pleased I get a bit of a lie in tommorrow morning.

Docs this morning then off to the daily grind. Long weekend though so high spirits!

Blood pressure was spot on so pleased about that. Nurse gave me the usual weight lecture with usual advice. Less processed food for salt etc. Shouldn't complain but just a bit unhelpful I think nhs need to be able to spend more time on it. It's like is an afterthought. I'd loved to talk more about healthy eating buy you're just rushed out the door. She was already running 30 mins late.

Long weekend whooopp

Attachments

• 1430496699221.jpg
    1430496699221.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 30
Not a good day today. Weighed in and showed a big gain. I was hoping the doctors scales were wrong. I'm 8lb heavier since wedding. At a low point today and feeling like I'm just failing. Not managed to cut down on junk food as although I rarely have sweet treats I've just swapped them for crisps. So just swapped one addiction for another.

Weight loss is such a struggle. You don't expect it would be easy to lose but never thought I could gain so easily.

Think I need time to clear head and wallow for a bit.

I'd draw a line right now. sit down and plan all your meals and snacks for the next two week or two. you can pull it back! Get on your bike and you will feel much better after

Not having the greatest bank holiday weekend. My worst ever Work would have been more fun.

Emotional and all over the place. Tears and low mood.
I'm writing down everything I'm eating to try harder. Hubby been down and grumpy too which hasn't helped.

Took dog for a long walk today on beach which cheered me up. Got a bit sick of everyone eating ice creams and fast food around me so pleased to be home. I desperately need a food shop as barely anything left in fridge but couldn't bear the bank holiday crowds.

Get yourself an online shop for when you are me to home. or go straight from work . You will feel better with lovely healthy things to eat!

Not having the greatest bank holiday weekend. My worst ever Work would have been more fun. Emotional and all over the place. Tears and low mood. I'm writing down everything I'm eating to try harder. Hubby been down and grumpy too which hasn't helped. Took dog for a long walk today on beach which cheered me up. Got a bit sick of everyone eating ice creams and fast food around me so pleased to be home. I desperately need a food shop as barely anything left in fridge but couldn't bear the bank holiday crowds.

Glad the walk on the beach helped you feel better x

I am awful if I see someone eating something or an advert, I really want it lol x

I'm going for a quick shop in morning so I have a healthy lunch planned. Will pick up some chicken and plain salad. May need some fruit as well. hubby has cheered up well.

I think shopping after work for fresh goods will help as well as will be less waste. I tend to forget what I bought when I do a big shop. So smaller shops may help.

Feeling postive for tommorrow.

Doing much better today. Wanting a good weight loss on Saturday.

Breakfast
Strawberries

Lunch
Turkey and ham
Asda garden salad box

Snack
Afternoon mugshot

Thanks all. Your support has really helped.

I've doing sw plan and allowing syns but not for junk food ie crisps and chocolate.

Keeping syns for condiments and maybe small amount of bread.

The gain has kick started me to eat well and keep track

Well broke my rule and had crisps. Quavers as mid morning snack. I'm blaming asda as the pears I brought in are all ROTTEN. Thought a bag of pears would be good as snack but Grrrrrr.

Good job I have a tuna mayo jacket potato salad for lunch.

Malted wheaties for breakfast. Haven't had them in years and really enjoyed them. Aldi version of shreddies.

Seafood sticks and Mediterranean salad for lunch

This week is going well. I want that loss!

Last edited:
Back