Say something about the person above you

You'd love a club here in Luton called "Edge", they cater especially for us who like to rock a bit harder than listening to "Mr Brightside" on a Chicago's dancefloor with dance/trancers!

Me and my bro used to go all the time, though that was 'cos it was also £10 entry then free bar all night :D

Still, awesome music and a much better night out than sitting in a "normal" club and hating the music! :)

(not that Mr Brightside isn't a good song, but you know what I mean)

Yeah i know what you mean, i used to go to a pub in town every week that played death metal and black metal but now it is all just same old conversation...same people...so it got a bit boring...now i rock out with friends and my bloke at home...heehee :D cheaper night too...

Im making a concerted effort to get this thread back on track. So I have to say something about the person above me. That is NaughtyPuppy.

So today I have learnt that NaughtyPuppy loves death metal (good girl), that she enjoys spending time in the toilet with her camera, and she seems to have an addiction to this forum!! She's a post-aholic!! Go girl!

B x

Apologies for going off track...bekimo is a fan of metal (awesome) and has had an amazing weight loss (not sure if i have mentioned that)

x

Well I did try to join in guys...lol ;):8855:

Is very observant...i never even knew that lol...

Is full of information tonight...

thank you very much
lol

I'm always full of information.....
that's why I got the "Science Geek of the Week!" award under my name on the left earlier in the week lol! (Can't remember who gave me it though.... might have been LastStraw, or SlendaBlenda..... :/ )

anyway, back on topic...

NP has very good manners and is polite :)

I'm always full of information.....
that's why I got the "Science Geek of the Week!" award under my name on the left earlier in the week lol! (Can't remember who gave me it though.... might have been LastStraw, or SlendaBlenda..... :/ )

anyway, back on topic...

NP has very good manners and is polite :)

Thank you.
Well i was brought up well i guess, :)

x

Fact about me....I LOVE ELEPHANTS :D

Thanking you for noticing my ticker...again very observant of you pete :p

^ wrote a nice comment about me earlier!
thanks
daisy x

sorry typed too slow - that was meant for pete

naughtypuppy has a lovely smile x

@ NP: probably loves the film "Dumbo" ?

@ Dasiydoll: a great starting loss and a beautiful smile :)

@ self: is now off to bed as he is tired and has a long day tomorrow.

Good night you two headbanging metal-loving music afficianado's! (NP and Beki)
(and thanks for the great convo tonight! :D )

Thank you Daisy and pete is very sleepy :p

^ is correct about me being sleepy
*wonders to self why he hasn't gone to bed yet*

right, im going.
I am.
right now.....

night.
x

Back