Say something about the person above you

thats weight but i'll forgive you lol.

Needs to get a more recent full length pic up :p

Think he might be a science teacher? Cause everyone asks him science type questions.

Nice bloke who always take the time to answer my questions, and gives great advice.

Louale x

Is inspirational to others including his family.
Well done.

Looking good in her new bargain designer clothes!!

xx

Got me started on the photos.
Looking good yourself in your new pic x:wave_cry:

^ looking gorg in whatever clothes she's wearing :)
EDIT: was intended for Porgeous, but SB gets the same comment too :)

louale said:
Think he might be a science teacher? Cause everyone asks him science type questions.

LOL thanks louale, I'm not a science teacher, though I did read up on a heck of a lot of the science behind LL before I started it!
I actually work in IT (one of the contributng factors to my weight gain I reckon, 8 idle hours a day at work in front of a PC!) doing programming, networking, software testing, animation, hardware maintenance, PC and laptop repair and building, training others, on-call support for applications, database management, managing the other IT staff, budgeting for all the ICT expenditure....... and so on (bored you all already ain't I? :p )

Of course, my main job is posting here :p

^ looking gorg in whatever clothes she's wearing :)
EDIT: was intended for Porgeous, but SB gets the same comment too :)

LOL thanks louale, I'm not a science teacher, though I did read up on a heck of a lot of the science behind LL before I started it!
I actually work in IT (one of the contributng factors to my weight gain I reckon, 8 idle hours a day at work in front of a PC!) doing programming, networking, software testing, animation, hardware maintenance, PC and laptop repair and building, training others, on-call support for applications, database management, managing the other IT staff, budgeting for all the ICT expenditure....... and so on (bored you all already ain't I? :p )

Of course, my main job is posting here :p

Thanks for your 'Job Description' Pete LOL!

I thought I read somewhere that you worked in a school, so assumed that you must be a scientist or something, then when I saw the photo with the glasses, well, that sort of confirmed it for me lol - I was wrong lol

Louale x

Petr has one of the most colourful signatures I've seen.

Em is determined to change her life.
You will do it. xxx

Slendablenda has lost a crazy amount of weight, can now fit into one leg of her old trousers and just bought a size 8 designer dress!!!

She's fabulous!!

B x

Bekimo seems to have come strange fluffly thing on her lap that is making he make a sad face in her sig!

Beki has just chucked out all her BIG clothes and needs to go shopping !!

Sim lady that could fit her twin in the other leg of her trousers lol

Bekimo seems to have come strange fluffly thing on her lap that is making he make a sad face in her sig!

Ah that's JD the tour monkey! I think I was trying to wash some night before V vodka down with water, hence "the face"!!!

B x

Beki has just chucked out all her BIG clothes and needs to go shopping !!

I know! I need a loan first, I'm broke!

B x

Louale has lost half a stone in her first week! Woo!

B x

Back