saying bye

Kat112409

Just wanted to wish everyone whos doing lipotrim the best of luck. I was only able to do this for two days as by the second evening i was in bed, dizzy, shaking, cold sweats and light headed amongst feeling starving. So thought the best thing to do was to come off... im thinking of doing weight watchers again. I still have my left over shakes and soups and not sure what to do with them... Thanks for everyone who supported me :)

Awww Hun I'm sorry it wasn't for you. But this is a very tough diet and it's no bad thing to feel the need to follow a more conventional diet. I wish you loads of luck for weight watchers xx

Hope you get to goal with weightwatchers huni xxx

That was probably you going into ketosis hun, as it can make some people feel incredibly poorly :( It's hard if you can't get through it though and I wish you the best of luck with a more conventional route. Good luck! xx

Goodbye Kat... I hope you find a diet that suits you better hun, but if you ever decide to come back i will probably still be here! lol

Good luck hun x x

Hey,VLCD is not for everyone - well done for giving it a whirl.

Good luck with WW

xx

I can see me being the zebedee of the forum.. Just when you think i have got to goal and maintained.....
BOING!!!!
Up i will pop for the next round!!! lol x x x

aww i dont want you to leave forum ... its been bad enough this last 24 hrs when it appeared you hadnt been on and Sandra just left willy nilly too !! You two can be a tad inconsiderate putting your personal life before the forum pmsl xxxx

What are you talking about????... You will be gone way before me or Sandra..

I must admit i haven't been on cos i have been a really miserable cow, and i genuinely have no reason for it.. Nothing going on at home, finding the diet ok to stick to, but i am one snappy moo!! lol
I feel a bit better today, but i find it hard to come on here when i am a proper whingher!! lol x x

But rest assured hun... Wherever you go, i will be lingering - like a bad smell!! lol x x

Keep going though Daisy... You really have done a fantastic job... You haven't got too far to go now. and it must be worth it when you look in the mirror...
Saying that, i think that might be part of my problem.. Although i have lost just under 2 stone, i honestly cannot see/notice any change at all.. I am wearing all my old clothes (not gone down a size), my bra size hasn't changed, so i don't know where it has gone from.. I couldn't measure myself cos i think that would have sent me into a depressive state, and i am glad i never because, according to my clothes, i am no different so i think i would have given up.. I still have no energy, or get up and go (although i don't know if that's down to my under active thyroid) so am pretty much feeling "what's the point, and why the hell am i doing this?" lol...... I am going to start a zumba class (hopefully) Monday week so that should be a laugh (at my expense probably!! lol)

Aw Su, I have such admiration for people who stick to something without the ultimate results. Ive stuck to this because ive kept losing and going down the sizes so quickly ive gone from 26 to 16. I know this keeps me motivated. I really dont understand how you havent gone down in sizes with how much you've lost it must have gone from non-obvious places babes. I now notice my fat in other places now that it has gone from the usual places. Maybe I was just bigger to start with anyway xxx

Last edited:
Back