Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Say's Food Diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Say, 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, after moving and the last bit of nightshift along with champagne and quiche in work, rubbish food during moving and a gain of 2lb. I decided that I should make a food diary.. At least if it's on show then I definitely have to be good! (keeps up the pressure!)

Saturday 31st of July
    - First day after nightshift and moving!

breakfast: strawberries, grapes, 0% greek yoghurt with 1tsp honey (1) and alpen light bar (1/2 HeB)

Snack:
    cup of tea, sugar (1) milk (0.5) and half of a slice lemon meringue pie (5) (I started at the smaller end to eat less and avoided the dollop of cream! - we were in town enjoying the sunshine after a month of darkness)

Lunch: Tomato Couscous, red and yellow pepper, lemon juice, parsley, red onion and cucumber.

Dinner: One pot mushroom rice (tomatoes, onion, red pepper, mushrooms, rice, chicken)

Snack: Alpen Light bar (1/2 Heb) Options Hot Chocolate (2) Aerosol Cream (1/2)

Just realised looking at this that I forgot to have my HeA oops! :rolleyes:

Sunday 1st August

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, Mullerlite Orange and 1 x Alpen Light Bar, Cup of Tea (HeA)

Lunch: Regular skinny hot chocolate (HeA) (2 syns)

Snack: Cup of Tea (HeA)

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese with Pasta (Courgettes, Chopped Tomatoes, Minced Beef, Carrots, Mushrooms, Tomato Puree (1 syn per serving) Beef stock cube, spices)

Desert = 1 x Alpen Light bar and Skinny cow lolly (4.5) Options Hot Choc (2) with remainder of HeA of Milk

HeA = Milk
    HeB = 2 x Alpen Light Bar.

Last edited: 3 August 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's why I do a diary as well as I feel I'm not the only one watching what I'm eating :)

Just wanted to comment as it doesn't look like you had much for lunch yesterday? The days I do this I tend to go over on my syns as I end up feeling hungry!

4. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for commenting! I thought I needed a good kick up the rear to get back into gear after moving and putting on 2lbs.

Yesterday I wasn't even really that hungry, we were in town and rushing about to get things sorted and get new bits and pieces for the new apartment - didn't think about eating. Even when the OH went to L.A Bagels for a Bagel! Hehe!

I have just had a sneaky peak as only the last two days have been on plan and it's showing a loss of 4lbs - going to drink as much fluid as possible and be as good as possible ready for WI tomorrow morning! :cool:

5. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done but make sure you have even a little lunch - otherwise you'll get peckish and end up eating something naughty!
    Let us know how WI goes x

6. NikkiP

NikkiP Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck :)

7. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww thank you ladies for your replies. I do normally have lunch I just have been rushed off my feet the past few days.

August 2nd Monday

Breakfast: Muller Light and 1 x Alpen Bar and a cup of Tea (HeA)

Snack: 1/2 a Galaxy Ripple (4.5) (Boyfriend didn't take much convincing to have the other half :D)

Lunch: Bolognase left over from last night with spaghetti and cup of tea (HeA)

Dinner: Ratatouille hybrid ... Aubergine, Courgette, Potato, Carrot, Mushrooms, Onion, Chopped Tomato, Stir fry strips of beef with beef stock in the slow cooker! Sprinkle of cheese on top (1 teaspoon - 1.5 syns)

Snack: 1 x Alpen Light bar (HeB) 1 x Mullerlight 1 x Skinny Cow Triple Chocolate Ice Cream (4.5)

Total Syns 10.5

8. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I said that I was weighing in tomorrow morning, I had the days mixed up! :rolleyes: It's *actually* tomorrow (wednesday).

Breakfast: Big bowl of chopped Strawberries and grapes with 0% total yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of honey (1 syn)

Snack: 1 McVities Chocolate digestive (4 syns) with a cup of tea (milk from HeA)

Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup (Egg noodles, chicken, chicken stock, carrot, onion, celery, parsley)

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognase with pasta, 1 teaspoon of grated cheese (1.5 syns)

Snack:
    Muller Light, 1 alpen light bar (HeB) 1 x McVities Digestive (4)

9. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay, WI this morning! Lost 4lb! :D

10. NikkiP

NikkiP Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant well done xx

11. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your loss!!!

12. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for your lovely replies! I believe it was all down to the moving apartment. Maybe should take up home removals as a job - would be slinky in no-time! :D

13. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thursday 5th August

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, 0% Total Yoghurt and 1 tsp Honey (1 syn) 1 x Alpen Light Bar

Lunch: Baked Potato with Bolognese sauce from last night (Minced Beef, Aubergine, Mushrooms, Celery, Carrots, Passata, Mixed Herbs, beef stock cube, garlic) (no puree needed!)

Dinner: To be decided... chicken and vegetables in some form.

HeA: Milk for Tea
    HeB: 2 Alpen light bars?

Last edited: 5 August 2010
  14. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Friday 6th August

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, 0% Total Greek Yoghurt, 1 x Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB) 1 tsp Honey (1 syn)

Lunch: Muller Light with chopped strawberries, snack pack grapes. Boots Shapers Onion Ring Crisps (3 syns) (wasn't very hungry, but felt should have something)

Dinner: Diced Beef, passata, onion, carrots, mushroom, aubergine, courgette, potato (done in the slow cooker) served with a small amount of wholegrain rice.

Snacks: Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB) yoghurt - either muller light or activia fat free, skinny cow lolly (4.5) Caramel Options Hot Chocolate (2) Squirty Cream (1)

HeA - Milk in tea
    HeB - 2 x Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 11.5

Last edited: 6 August 2010
  15. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My god, to whom ever is reading this. You should try the Caramel Options Hot Chocolate with a dash of milk. Sooo nice!

16. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast: cup of tea, milk (HeA) Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch: Tesco's Cheese and Broccoli Pasta in sauce (1 syn) added extra broccoli and cauliflower and carrots. Added dash of milk from HeA

Snack: Activia fat free yoghurt, cut up strawberries and grapes, 2 squares of Green & Blacks' Organic 70% cocoa choc from 35g bar (1.5 syns)

Cup of Tea (milk from HeA)

Dinner:
    Diced Beef, with passata, onion, carrots, mushrooms, courgette, babycorn, fine green beans, beef stock and rice

Pudding: Strawberries, Grapes and Skinny Cow Lolly sliced up (4.5 syns)

Laters! Caramel Options Hot Choc (2 syns) and Squirty Cream (1) Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB)

Syns: 10

Last edited: 7 August 2010
  17. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast: Cup of Tea (milk from HeA) strawberries and grapes

Mid Morning: Cup of Tea (milk from HeA)

Lunch: Beef stew and veg from last night along with some rice.

Snack: Mullerlite and Alpen Light Bar ( 1/2 HeB) Cup of Tea (milk from HeA) Delite Snacks (4 syns) - just like Velvet Crunch

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognase (passata, minced beef, diced bacon - 2 rashers, courgettes, mushrooms, carrot, onion, beef/veg stock and seasoning)

Snacks: 2 Rowntree's randoms (nasty!) (1 syn) Options Hot Chocolate (2) Squirty Cream (1) Skinny Cow lolly (4.5)

Syns so far: 12.5

Last edited: 8 August 2010
  18. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast: Strawberries, grapes, 1 x Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB) 0% Total Greek Yoghurt

Cup of tea (milk from HeA) x 2

Lunch: Spaghetti Bolognaise left over from last night

Dinner: Chicken, chicken/veg stock, celery, onions, carrot, mangetout, babycorn, courgette. (will probably add mushrooms when I get home)

Syns: Velvet Crunch (4) Small wholemeal roll (6)

Last edited: 9 August 2010
  19. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Urgh ok, today was out of hand

Had nothing for breakfast. Midmorning was a skinny hot chocolate from Costa. Lunch - went to the food store to get some noodles and veg, they were closed ended up with a sandwich (asked for brownbread and got wholegrain) with chicken, cucumber, lettuce, a little cheese and some mayo.

Then had a tube of smarties, pack of velvet crunch.

Came home and ate a pasta in sauce and had a snack a jack jumbo chocolate.

Urgh been good all week! Oh well, WI tomorrow and back on plan!

20. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everything's been off the rails. Back to it now!

Breakfast:
    Grapes, Strawberries, Total 0% Yoghurt. 1 Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)

Lunch: Egg noodles with mixed veg nomnom and teriyaki sauce (1.5 syns)

Dinner: SW chips and whatever else I can be bothered to dish out :p

Had abit of a meh week. Really need to concentrate, I have a nice new shift at work and it seems to fly by. Don't really eat that mcuh at work.

Last edited: 13 August 2010
  21. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tomorrow (Saturday)

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, Total 0% yoghurt (1 syn for tsp honey), 1 x Alpen Light bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch: to be decided!

Dinner:
    Roast Chicken Dinner (HeB) (parsnips, carrots, green beans, potatoes) Gravy = 2 syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.