Say's Food Diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Say, 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, after moving and the last bit of nightshift along with champagne and quiche in work, rubbish food during moving and a gain of 2lb. I decided that I should make a food diary.. At least if it's on show then I definitely have to be good! (keeps up the pressure!)

Saturday 31st of July
    - First day after nightshift and moving!

breakfast: strawberries, grapes, 0% greek yoghurt with 1tsp honey (1) and alpen light bar (1/2 HeB)

Snack:
    cup of tea, sugar (1) milk (0.5) and half of a slice lemon meringue pie (5) (I started at the smaller end to eat less and avoided the dollop of cream! - we were in town enjoying the sunshine after a month of darkness)

Lunch: Tomato Couscous, red and yellow pepper, lemon juice, parsley, red onion and cucumber.

Dinner: One pot mushroom rice (tomatoes, onion, red pepper, mushrooms, rice, chicken)

Snack: Alpen Light bar (1/2 Heb) Options Hot Chocolate (2) Aerosol Cream (1/2)

Just realised looking at this that I forgot to have my HeA oops! :rolleyes:

Sunday 1st August

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, Mullerlite Orange and 1 x Alpen Light Bar, Cup of Tea (HeA)

Lunch: Regular skinny hot chocolate (HeA) (2 syns)

Snack: Cup of Tea (HeA)

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese with Pasta (Courgettes, Chopped Tomatoes, Minced Beef, Carrots, Mushrooms, Tomato Puree (1 syn per serving) Beef stock cube, spices)

Desert = 1 x Alpen Light bar and Skinny cow lolly (4.5) Options Hot Choc (2) with remainder of HeA of Milk

HeA = Milk
    HeB = 2 x Alpen Light Bar.

Last edited: 3 August 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's why I do a diary as well as I feel I'm not the only one watching what I'm eating :)

Just wanted to comment as it doesn't look like you had much for lunch yesterday? The days I do this I tend to go over on my syns as I end up feeling hungry!

4. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for commenting! I thought I needed a good kick up the rear to get back into gear after moving and putting on 2lbs.

Yesterday I wasn't even really that hungry, we were in town and rushing about to get things sorted and get new bits and pieces for the new apartment - didn't think about eating. Even when the OH went to L.A Bagels for a Bagel! Hehe!

I have just had a sneaky peak as only the last two days have been on plan and it's showing a loss of 4lbs - going to drink as much fluid as possible and be as good as possible ready for WI tomorrow morning! :cool:

5. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done but make sure you have even a little lunch - otherwise you'll get peckish and end up eating something naughty!
    Let us know how WI goes x

6. NikkiP

NikkiP Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck :)

7. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww thank you ladies for your replies. I do normally have lunch I just have been rushed off my feet the past few days.

August 2nd Monday

Breakfast: Muller Light and 1 x Alpen Bar and a cup of Tea (HeA)

Snack: 1/2 a Galaxy Ripple (4.5) (Boyfriend didn't take much convincing to have the other half :D)

Lunch: Bolognase left over from last night with spaghetti and cup of tea (HeA)

Dinner: Ratatouille hybrid ... Aubergine, Courgette, Potato, Carrot, Mushrooms, Onion, Chopped Tomato, Stir fry strips of beef with beef stock in the slow cooker! Sprinkle of cheese on top (1 teaspoon - 1.5 syns)

Snack: 1 x Alpen Light bar (HeB) 1 x Mullerlight 1 x Skinny Cow Triple Chocolate Ice Cream (4.5)

Total Syns 10.5

8. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I said that I was weighing in tomorrow morning, I had the days mixed up! :rolleyes: It's *actually* tomorrow (wednesday).

Breakfast: Big bowl of chopped Strawberries and grapes with 0% total yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of honey (1 syn)

Snack: 1 McVities Chocolate digestive (4 syns) with a cup of tea (milk from HeA)

Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup (Egg noodles, chicken, chicken stock, carrot, onion, celery, parsley)

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognase with pasta, 1 teaspoon of grated cheese (1.5 syns)

Snack:
    Muller Light, 1 alpen light bar (HeB) 1 x McVities Digestive (4)

9. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay, WI this morning! Lost 4lb! :D

10. NikkiP

NikkiP Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant well done xx

11. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your loss!!!

12. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for your lovely replies! I believe it was all down to the moving apartment. Maybe should take up home removals as a job - would be slinky in no-time! :D

13. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thursday 5th August

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, 0% Total Yoghurt and 1 tsp Honey (1 syn) 1 x Alpen Light Bar

Lunch: Baked Potato with Bolognese sauce from last night (Minced Beef, Aubergine, Mushrooms, Celery, Carrots, Passata, Mixed Herbs, beef stock cube, garlic) (no puree needed!)

Dinner: To be decided... chicken and vegetables in some form.

HeA: Milk for Tea
    HeB: 2 Alpen light bars?

Last edited: 5 August 2010
  14. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Friday 6th August

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, 0% Total Greek Yoghurt, 1 x Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB) 1 tsp Honey (1 syn)

Lunch: Muller Light with chopped strawberries, snack pack grapes. Boots Shapers Onion Ring Crisps (3 syns) (wasn't very hungry, but felt should have something)

Dinner: Diced Beef, passata, onion, carrots, mushroom, aubergine, courgette, potato (done in the slow cooker) served with a small amount of wholegrain rice.

Snacks: Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB) yoghurt - either muller light or activia fat free, skinny cow lolly (4.5) Caramel Options Hot Chocolate (2) Squirty Cream (1)

HeA - Milk in tea
    HeB - 2 x Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 11.5

Last edited: 6 August 2010
  15. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My god, to whom ever is reading this. You should try the Caramel Options Hot Chocolate with a dash of milk. Sooo nice!

16. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast: cup of tea, milk (HeA) Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch: Tesco's Cheese and Broccoli Pasta in sauce (1 syn) added extra broccoli and cauliflower and carrots. Added dash of milk from HeA

Snack: Activia fat free yoghurt, cut up strawberries and grapes, 2 squares of Green & Blacks' Organic 70% cocoa choc from 35g bar (1.5 syns)

Cup of Tea (milk from HeA)

Dinner:
    Diced Beef, with passata, onion, carrots, mushrooms, courgette, babycorn, fine green beans, beef stock and rice

Pudding: Strawberries, Grapes and Skinny Cow Lolly sliced up (4.5 syns)

Laters! Caramel Options Hot Choc (2 syns) and Squirty Cream (1) Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB)

Syns: 10

Last edited: 7 August 2010
  17. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast: Cup of Tea (milk from HeA) strawberries and grapes

Mid Morning: Cup of Tea (milk from HeA)

Lunch: Beef stew and veg from last night along with some rice.

Snack: Mullerlite and Alpen Light Bar ( 1/2 HeB) Cup of Tea (milk from HeA) Delite Snacks (4 syns) - just like Velvet Crunch

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognase (passata, minced beef, diced bacon - 2 rashers, courgettes, mushrooms, carrot, onion, beef/veg stock and seasoning)

Snacks: 2 Rowntree's randoms (nasty!) (1 syn) Options Hot Chocolate (2) Squirty Cream (1) Skinny Cow lolly (4.5)

Syns so far: 12.5

Last edited: 8 August 2010
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast: Strawberries, grapes, 1 x Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB) 0% Total Greek Yoghurt

Cup of tea (milk from HeA) x 2

Lunch: Spaghetti Bolognaise left over from last night

Dinner: Chicken, chicken/veg stock, celery, onions, carrot, mangetout, babycorn, courgette. (will probably add mushrooms when I get home)

Syns: Velvet Crunch (4) Small wholemeal roll (6)

Last edited: 9 August 2010
  20. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Urgh ok, today was out of hand

Had nothing for breakfast. Midmorning was a skinny hot chocolate from Costa. Lunch - went to the food store to get some noodles and veg, they were closed ended up with a sandwich (asked for brownbread and got wholegrain) with chicken, cucumber, lettuce, a little cheese and some mayo.

Then had a tube of smarties, pack of velvet crunch.

Came home and ate a pasta in sauce and had a snack a jack jumbo chocolate.

Urgh been good all week! Oh well, WI tomorrow and back on plan!

21. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everything's been off the rails. Back to it now!

Breakfast:
    Grapes, Strawberries, Total 0% Yoghurt. 1 Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)

Lunch: Egg noodles with mixed veg nomnom and teriyaki sauce (1.5 syns)

Dinner: SW chips and whatever else I can be bothered to dish out :p

Had abit of a meh week. Really need to concentrate, I have a nice new shift at work and it seems to fly by. Don't really eat that mcuh at work.

Last edited: 13 August 2010
  22. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tomorrow (Saturday)

Breakfast: Strawberries, Grapes, Total 0% yoghurt (1 syn for tsp honey), 1 x Alpen Light bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch: to be decided!

Dinner:
    Roast Chicken Dinner (HeB) (parsnips, carrots, green beans, potatoes) Gravy = 2 syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.