saz's diary, take 102 ;-)

I'm thinking of changing my WI to a Friday so that if I am bad at the weekend and I can't help being bad lol then I've got lots of time to sort it out. I did that when I was on weight watchers x

I'm thinking of changing my WI to a Friday so that if I am bad at the weekend and I can't help being bad lol then I've got lots of time to sort it out. I did that when I was on weight watchers x

hi ladyjo

this is what i thought id do but i think it will encourage me to be bad (well worse than i am) so im changing it to a Monday and i got on yesterday teatime and i was 14.2 & half :( that's 4lb up from Saturday , mum is doing it with me and we have 3 wi the last being on xmas eve :) id like 7lb off from my wi yesterday :).x

Last edited:
thanks cas,

im really struggling to get back on track and i feel really fat today and i can't decide whether to stick with cc or try ww but i am choosing snacky stuff on cc and i think i would be the same on ww so i keep thinking maybe i should go back yo going sw because its mega healthy but i struggle with wanting snacky stuff that if i have it uses all my syns up, im so confused but sick of swapping and changing but feel like im back to square one every Monday, im not doing any diet properly so im getting nowhere :( sorry for long fed up post, my house is full of non sw friendly foods so I've got to cc for now anyway, wish i could click my fingers and be thin.x

thanks cas,

I've given myself a kick up the bum, im getting weighed on Friday's i haven't changed my weight on mfp since Saturday, so I've got to get 4 off before i lose weight, and im going to cc and just try and be better at the wkend, I've picked Fri wi because i think even if im good at the wkend you always have a bit more so Monday might not be a good idea.x

Yeah I totally agree- people who weigh on Mondays must be saints!! I do Thursdays as its best for me, I always go over on weekends but it gives me enough of the week to try and behave and redeem myself! Ha!

yay i never thought of that cas, it would help me to have to report my wi to you :) feeling really bloated today, going to get a pint of water cause that always helps :) thanks cas.x

thanks cas,

im really struggling to get back on track and i feel really fat today and i can't decide whether to stick with cc or try ww but i am choosing snacky stuff on cc and i think i would be the same on ww so i keep thinking maybe i should go back yo going sw because its mega healthy but i struggle with wanting snacky stuff that if i have it uses all my syns up, im so confused but sick of swapping and changing but feel like im back to square one every Monday, im not doing any diet properly so im getting nowhere :( sorry for long fed up post, my house is full of non sw friendly foods so I've got to cc for now anyway, wish i could click my fingers and be thin.x

im doing cc doing 1500 cals a day but doing 500 cals per meal. sounds like a lot for breakfast and lunch but having a good meal three times a week has stopped me being so hungry and has worked. wonder if this would help with the snacking? i hardly ever snack now, i allow myself 200 extra cals on gym days to have a shake or protein bar and thats the only snack i have now that ive beat the evening snacking at long last i have my evening meal 5.30-6 then thats it til following morning. hope this helps x

That be good hun, we be able to give each other encouragement, there's a few of us on here who weigh Fridays xx

im moving wi to fridays, most weekends im good seen as i have no social life lol but as my husband is forces the only time hes home really is weekends so would be nice to know we could do something as a treat if really necessary and fingers crossed be ok!

im doing cc doing 1500 cals a day but doing 500 cals per meal. sounds like a lot for breakfast and lunch but having a good meal three times a week has stopped me being so hungry and has worked. wonder if this would help with the snacking? i hardly ever snack now, i allow myself 200 extra cals on gym days to have a shake or protein bar and thats the only snack i have now that ive beat the evening snacking at long last i have my evening meal 5.30-6 then thats it til following morning. hope this helps x

hi,

thanks that's a really good idea, i used to be a big breakfast fan, then i did slimming world and only had a banana for breakfast for months so now i can't eat breakfast i feel sick, i mostly shove a cereal bar down just so I've eaten something, & im a big nighttime snacker and don't know how i would cope if i couldn't have something at night, would be worth a go though if i keep eating too many snacks :) .x

Cas3 said:
Yum that sounds nice, the 500 cals sounds a great idea but I find I snack more from boredom but would like to give it a try xx

It's a hard habit to break I was bad in the evenings eating sandwiches crisps chocolate anything really but apparently if u do something 20 times it becomes a new habit, maybe a good New Years resolution? X

Good luck for WI tomorrow guys.

I truly believe the thing about doing something 20 times (or for 3 weeks) for it to become a habit.

That said, I have always been, and always will be, a massive snacker ! However if the snacks are fruit & veg its not as exciting as, say, a kinder bueno and packet of hula hoops so I tend not to have as much these days!

Back