Sbridge7 steps up the plans and to maintenance :) I'm below goal!!!

Well done Shantel, this is so encouraging to read as you have been following the plans properly! I hope to follow in your footsteps soon! xx

Thanks everyone! :) Scales have moved down a bit more :) I always used to think I couldn't lose weight calorie counting and the scales moving on 1500 show that I never gave it long enough. This week is my last week on CD as I'll have completed the plans:( I feel strange if that makes any sense, as it's been such a big part of my life since late June. My plans are:

- Do my own week of 1500
- Move up to 1600
- Move up to 1700
- Move up to 1800
- Move up to 1900

Acc. to various websites my maintenance levels are around 1800-1900. So I'm going to go up 100 calories a week and see where my maintenance levels are. Need to try and get some exercise in. Hope you're all well xxx

That's brilliant Shantel... big hugs! You have shown it works and I know your steps to 'freedom' will be successful... try to hold onto that awareness and all that you have learned, and enjoy your new, slim life! Inspiring.

xxx

Last edited:
Thats an excellent plan, well done....

Thanks Laura, Katy and Greeneyes (sorry I don't know your name!) I was so scared of gaining weight, I just had to move through the steps. Even though I didn't try many of the recipes, I found a few I liked and stuck with them.

I've been on 1500 for a week now and scales are showing quite a loss compared to yesterday. I did weigh later this morning but will check again tomorrow to see if this is why. I assume that this means I'm losing on 1500 but not sure if it's just water retention is being released now that my totm is over. Hope you all have a great day xx

Well done Shantel, as you know I am new to the 1000 as I am just moving up the plans and it is so encouraging to read about someone being succesful whilst working there way up and into maintenance. Well done hun xx.

Thanks Zoe! 1000 is great; I was struggling to lose with 810 and 1000 helped with my losses! I bet you're enjoying the fruit, I sure did :) xx

oh yes, it's lush lol. I don't remeber fruit tasting so sweet. I think cd really has taught me to appreciate simple, natural tasting food-loving it xx.

Hi Shantell, sounds like you are doing really well with moving up the plans!
Have a fab day!
x

Thanks Lelly, I'm really enjoying working up the plans. It has helped me so much and I've learnt a lot I will use in maintenance.

Scales are saying 2lbs below goal. Not sure where those extra pounds came off, but I can't complain. Hope you're all well :) Pop in later when I have more time xx

Well done on the extra lbs coming off, an added bonus I would think... keep up the good work you are obviously doing something right.

You are doing brilliantly Shantel, well done on the extra couple of pounds!!

Thanks everyone!
Food is going well :) I did 5.2 miles on the bike yesterday.. not a lot but I'm aiming for 20 miles a week. I did around 20 minutes on the bike, but varied the intensity. Apparently intensity training is meant to be good for burning fat. Finish CD on Wednesday! Scary thought, need to plan in advance what I'm going to eat; have a rough idea but think planning will help me along the way. Just had lunch, a bit late but the evenings are when I tend to get hungry x

Sounds good... keep going! I think exercise makes a big difference for maintenance... not that I am consistent with mine! Still trying, though!

xxx

Apparently intensity training is meant to be good for burning fat.

What does this mean Shantel?
Finishing CD on Wednesday?! How exciting.... and scary too. Well done, you inspire me. xx

Wow, so close to finishing CD, well done you!!

Back