Scales....going to be brave...but sensible i think.

Well yeah but I'd look like a total tool!

well yeah there is that......lol!!
so...you have to throw them away tonight after your last weigh.
and you have to tip something real manky in the bit on top of them,lol.....i will not have you head first in the bin getting them out and leaving me to beat the eveil,evil weighing demons by myself!

Well my bins get emptied tomorrow morning so never fear - they will be GONE!

ooo yay! you are serious :)
are you scared?? i am!! what will take up all the time i normally spend jumping on and off the scales and more importantly what the heck will i do first thing in morning and last thing at night????
and will people talk to a looney lady climbing the walls and distractedly gibbering about scales??

Im bricking it mate!!!!
Its like a security blanket for me - even when i jump on and ive put on 4lbs in an hour it still gives me satisfaction in a weird way!!
Shall i take a pic of them going in the wheely bin and post it ?

yes i think you should....hehehe!!
mine will be leaving the house in about an hour.....sob....just about to wake hubby up,eat,then leave.....after one last weigh of course!

and i soooooooooooooooooo know what you mean about the comfort and satisfaction!

shelly dont get into it!! bin them now!! trust me on this its a real head messer.

moomin.....the scales are leaving the builing! just leaving to go to dads now.....eeeeeeek!

I asked my hubby to hide them from me at the weekend, but suprise suprise, they are still there! Didn't get on them this morning though, but I'm sure I wont resist again in the morning......

MOOMIN....are they gone yet????

my first morning waking up without scales in the house.....a little odd but not toooooooo bad,but thats just because i had a good result at weigh in last night,lol!!

oh my goodness..... there is actually other people out there like me :p..

i thought i was a freak, i get weighed about 7 times a day. :eek: i try on different clothes and get weighed to see what ones make me lighter.. i get weighed before/after loo. after each meal, sometimes just when i'm upstairs i pop on to see if there's any difference. i really am obessed. i think i need help lol

join in jilly.....get rid/hide those scales!!!!!

moomin....dont hide!!!

I know I'd be absolutely terrible if I had scales!! I'd be hopping on and off like nobody's business!! I worry that it would be destructive- Of course I'd be very excited to go to class if I knew it was good news, but I'd be tempted to miss class if it was looking grim and that's the worst thing I could do because once I miss class, that's it!! Disaster!! So I refuse to get any until I've reached target!! THEN I'll be hopping on and off like nobody's business!!X

wish i could... ive been doing this for yrs... for it to be taken away i dont know how id cope lol..

its to scary lol

Im here hun - and they are officially gone - I have the photo and will put it on tonight

Im here hun - and they are officially gone - I have the photo and will put it on tonight

good girls mrs moomin lady!!! And how are you coping so far??
me...i dont do things by halves me....for the first time i have just had an 'off plan' meal out too.....eeeek and no scales to check damage!

I'd like to join you! I didn't realise there was more than one of me, ha ha!!

Can't get rid of them before tomorrow though because Wednesday is weigh day.

Will get hubby to hide them when he gets in from work tomorrow!

Very scared!!!

Back