Scales....going to be brave...but sensible i think.

I'm sorry, but I know a reeeeeaaalllllly sad lady who weigh her boobs on the kitchen scales every day while dieting! She say it's something she do to make sure her boobs arn't shrinking!

weighs her boobs!!!!???????

Yes!
She had them enlarged, and wants to make sure they stay the same, she weigh them every morning, then measures them!
She wants to know her money isn't wasting away!

Yes!
She had them enlarged, and wants to make sure they stay the same, she weigh them every morning, then measures them!
She wants to know her money isn't wasting away!

omg thats hilarious!!!

day two of scales gone.
hmmmmm slightly harder going today...want to check....but seeing as they are gone i cant!!

Im dyiiinnnnggggg to get weighed before WI tonight!!!

hahahahaha!!! but at least its tonight!!!!
let me know how you get on!!

im ok in the daytime so far,its not toooooo baed but my god id love to be able to hop on when i get up!!!

Ive had a poo and i neeeeed to check!!!

Ive had a poo and i neeeeed to check!!!

that never did make a difference for me...ever!
a wee however was between 0.2lb and 1.2lb loss dependant on how big a wee!

what time is weigh in?

Its 7pm - i will be back to report at about 8.30pm x

I took my scales to my Mums about 4 weeks ago in a last ditched effort to help me with my weight loss journey.
I have been an habitual weigher for years....even when I'm not dieting, I like to step on the scales to see how much I have gained!!! Lol
I have tried everything else, like asking other half to hide them.....I searched and found them! They have been put in the loft and I' ve been up there and retrieved them! The list goes on.
I've never wanted to actually throw them out as they are a good set of scales so the answer was to 'give' them to someone! My mum lives over an hours drive away and now I come to think of it, I have been to visit her since I gave her the scales and didn't even think to get on them!!!! Now there's a result!
I can' say it was easy and I actually missed jumping on them 6 million times a day but now, just 4/5 weeks in, I don't even give it a thought tbh. I feel kind of liberated infact.
I can't say I 'enjoy' the anticipation of the official weigh in but it's a small price to pay for not weighing daily.
it doesn't take much to break a habit........go for it and good luck!!!

really,really wishing i could weigh in 'just to check' this morning!!!
hasnt been too bad until now but with monday fast approaching id like to know how im going.....particularly as i had an off plan lunch on tuesday....i want to know if i fighting a loosing battle!!

moomin i wish i had your willpower i applaude i need to get out of the cycle myself i weigh myself on a tue morning and through the week but i am always comparing my scales with my wi ones as they are always different !!! glad i am not he only one who is addicted to the scales , maybe we should form a group ats (addicted to scales )lol

i'm struggling to take mine to mums like i decided to do yesterday lol
do it!!!!!! I want them gone.......gone do you hear!!!!

but if im not allowed to do it you cant either.....and ive been right so far havent i!!!!!!!
they sometimes say evil things which ruin your whole sodding day!/week!!!

DO IT!!!! NOW!!!!!!

i will keep on and toddler stylee tantrum until you do mind!!!! :D

Back