Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scales

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Jacey, 7 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    Im hoping to start CD sometime soon {just waiting for nearest CDC to return from her hols} - In the mean time I thought Id start to cut down on my carbs, weigh myself and take some "before pics".

Ive replaced the batteries in my scales this morning and every time I step on the scales Im a different weight not just one or two pounds different Im talking five or six!

In my living room I weigh 14 lbs lighter than in my bedroom - I ve been cutting down for a while eating more protein than carbs so presume I may have lost a couple of pounds.

The floor in my living room is the flatest as its concrete based but I think the upstairs weight is probably more accurate - any tips for where I can weigh myself or any reasons why my weight is varying soooooooo much ????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You need to make sure you're not weighing on a carpetted surface, as this can affect what the scales say. However, if you really want to know a good starting weight, why not pop into Boots and get a print off? You will be weighing in at your CDC with clothes, etc so this will give you a comparable starting point :)

4. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    Good idea DQ will pop into Boots when Im next in town, all of my house is carpeted so guess am never going to get a true weight at home x

Thanks x

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

No worries honey, and hope your low carb start :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.