Scales

Jacey

Im hoping to start CD sometime soon {just waiting for nearest CDC to return from her hols} - In the mean time I thought Id start to cut down on my carbs, weigh myself and take some "before pics".

Ive replaced the batteries in my scales this morning and every time I step on the scales Im a different weight not just one or two pounds different Im talking five or six!

In my living room I weigh 14 lbs lighter than in my bedroom - I ve been cutting down for a while eating more protein than carbs so presume I may have lost a couple of pounds.

The floor in my living room is the flatest as its concrete based but I think the upstairs weight is probably more accurate - any tips for where I can weigh myself or any reasons why my weight is varying soooooooo much ????

You need to make sure you're not weighing on a carpetted surface, as this can affect what the scales say. However, if you really want to know a good starting weight, why not pop into Boots and get a print off? You will be weighing in at your CDC with clothes, etc so this will give you a comparable starting point :)

Good idea DQ will pop into Boots when Im next in town, all of my house is carpeted so guess am never going to get a true weight at home x

Thanks x

Back