scales

yeah it a nice feeling when you know your not doing it alone , your my diet buddy :D

I too, like Millux ( hello sweetie) weighed myself all the time, but now just on the day of weigh in

So many weeks has proved that my weight has fluctuated during the week, and it was quite depressing, so now just once a week is good for me :)
I can recommend home bargains store for decent cheap fancy scales that weigh water, muscle, fat - I got some for 7.99 !

wave .. blow kisses... sigh being away i miss out on all the opportunitys to abuse the scales!

You are doing the right thing babystar :D

If I give into the scales I don't just hop on and off them.. I move them around the bathroom, different angles, different tiles, back to the start and stand on them constantly, trying to see if it changes or weighs different!

I hate them! I managed to get them down from the high place.. it was not pretty and a lot of things kept right on wobbling as i finished jumping!

Final solution was to take the battery out and put it in the wallet of the tall one. SO I have no access all day to it.. Restricting myself totally to once a week.. and the tape measure mmmmm kisss.

Last week I found myself doing it daily, and it does bring you down.. We should be so so so proud of ourselves,, for all our honking days, our bodies naurally ebb and flow throughout the day and daily. It can start to control us and we forget just how fickle the scales are.. we need some more one on one time with the mirror ;) and our clothes.. and the feeling within ourselves. Some times the physical changes occur before or more so than the weight changes.

So I have banned myself looking for the scales as I enter the bathroom, and just looking eye to eye with the fatty in the mirror :D I notice more the subtle shrinkage of chins that way hehe.

Also I am going to record my loss monthly now :D weigh weekly but record monthly :D

We are all doing so fantastic.. don't let that little disappointment take away from our achievement xxx I am going to make placards BAN THE SCALES!

I would weigh daily when doing atkins. Now, I try to stick to weigh day. I do have 4-5 sets of scales that all weigh differently. I buy a new set each diet, as I tell myself they must be more accurate. I try then to stick to the one set. I wish I could get rid of them all and never weigh. Just go by size. But I know as sure as God made little green apples that I will not throw them away lol

p.s I am worried this week as I am in Birmingham tomorrow morning. I usually weigh in my partners home in Nuneaton. I have brought my scales with me. But weight can change by moving the scales inches, let alone to another house!lol

lol....my guilty pleasure/pain lol

Back