Scales

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Claree__x, 21 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Claree__x

Claree__x Silver Member

My scales are well and truely broken. They kinda flicker on & off and you have to batter them off the ground to get them on in the first place! I bought a new battery yesterday, thinking that was the problem ; but no such luck!

So...can anyone reccomend good scales (keeping in mind it's the week before payday? :D)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ClareyCakes

ClareyCakes SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11.5lb(39.79%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought the WW scales from Argos the other week £10, I love them! (I take it you mean for weighing yourself and not food?)

4. Claree__x

Claree__x Silver Member

Yeah, sorry, shoulda said!

5. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    agreed! love my WW scales and also they tell you 1/4 of a lb also! ... every little bit counts ;) hehe

6. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah i bought the ww scales from argos last week!! £14.99 they tell you your weight BMI BodyMass the lot :D

7. Inge Jones

Inge Jones Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I like my Omron scales. The only thing is, I was wondering how come when I weigh myself without doing my fat levels, I am always a lb lighter than if I use the electrodes. It suddenly came to me, it was adding the weight of the handlebar thing that you have to pull out if you're doing fat! So it could have been more intelligent and taken that away :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.