Scales

Irishlass

Hi everyone. I want to treat myself to some digital scales.
Can you recomend a good one that does not cost the earth?I had one a few yrs ago that always gave me different readings then one day it just died on me..lol

At the mo i am using the old fasioned ones(non digital) and paying to use the one in boots.

Thanks a million :)

I use the weight watchers ones they cost me 20 pounds. Just plain sliver plastic. Got them in sainsburys or Argos. They weight me to the exact pound that my doctors scales and weight watchers meetings weigh me. The also give u the exact 1/4 1/2 etc to the pound so u can even see just a slight weight loss

Ah thanks. I will have a look at them :)

I use weight watchers scales too. They are silver and glass. I got them from Argos years ago and they never lose an ounce and they are spot on. Even weigh my suitcases on them when I go on holiday. Can't remember how much they were but I know they weren't expensive.

I have some new WW ones they arrived wednesday.
. Now depending where I place my feet I can weigh upto 2 pounds difference. Hmmmmm
Do all scales do this ?

Nope, mine don't... :S

Mine are WW ones too, but there have been so many models over the years that I am sure they are all different. Mine have always been annoyingly accurate - even if I step on *lightly* haha and pull a very *thin* face... lol.

x

I also have WW ones, they have always been really reliable.

Mine are WW ones too, but there have been so many models over the years that I am sure they are all different. Mine have always been annoyingly accurate - even if I step on *lightly* haha and pull a very *thin* face... lol.

x

That's just my luck ! Lol

I paid a fortune once for some Rosmary Conley ones and they were rubbish.

I got the Argos Value Range digital scales. As accurate as the high-end ones at the gym.

I see the ww ones have mixed reviews on amazon. Will check out the salter ones :)

I have some new WW ones they arrived wednesday.
. Now depending where I place my feet I can weigh upto 2 pounds difference. Hmmmmm
Do all scales do this ?

Mine did this but up to 4lbs, they always showed a different weight every few times i stepped on. I had to buy some new scales when i started exante

I casually picked up cheap digital ones from tescos around £10 couple of years ago they weigh within a quarter of a pound so you can see the slightest of difference and they are really accurate to my gp scales my old CDC scales and the slimming world clubs scales so turned out to be a little bargain

It seems luck of the draw doesn't it but tbh once you get a set check straight away if there are drastic fluctuation take em back!

spottydoris said:

x

Haha love this!

I got Salter ones too from Asda. They were only a tenner and are really accurate to the quarter pound. Would defo recommend them x

I got these Salter scales from Argos Buy Salter Silver Body Analyser Scale at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Bathroom scales.
They were half price at the time, and I liked the fact that they're quite lightweight/compact, as I have to pack them in my case every other weekend when I weigh in at my fella's house.
They wouldn't win any style awards, but we've both tried getting on and off them loads of times in a row, and they always show exactly the same weight (sometimes unfortunately ;)) to the nearest 1/8 of a pound!

Thanks all, i will shop around for a salter one i think :)

Think I'll have to invest in some new scales. I've got Tefal ones which have been great for years but now fluctulate all over the place. Annoying when you want to know exactly how much you have lost.

Attachments

• Gail21.png
    Gail21.png
    75 KB · Views: 21
  • Gail16.png
    Gail16.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Gail11.png
    Gail11.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 20
Back