Scan Bran virgin - what to eat it with?

Well, I tried it but gave up after two bites!!! Yukk, its like sawdust.

How do you make the scanbran cake?

Chuck it in the bin- best place for em

Eating food is such a sensual amazing experience which should be enjoyed at every possible opportunity. I resolve NEVER to eat anything which makes me miserable- and this comes under that heading.

I hate with a passion 'diet' food- it is so much more likely to have the opposite effect- I basically feel so unsatisfied, miserable and hard done by, that I go on some massive binge for comfort.

SW is brill for me because I can enjoy so much food that I love, cooked well and with love and care. I don't have to go through the trauma of eating crud, so won't! *spits dummy out in scanbran sulk*

Unless of course you are one of the wierd folk that like em (sockmonkey- lol)

I don't mind them with cottage cheese or tomatoes and ham and I like them crumbled into my porridge. I actually like the taste of bran.

As usual though, I do agree with CP, I don't do the diet food thing - these diet cakes, scan bran cakes, fake meringues and such like don't do it for me. I like the real thing too much!!!

If you can't stomach scan bran then don't eat it. Eat ryvita or some other crackerbread instead :)

Absolutely. As I say, I like scanbran, but if I didn't there's no way I'd force them down. I resisted dieting for years because I enjoy food and didn't want to be miserable. To me, the great joy of SW is that you can still love your food without going off plan - it's the whole point of it!

Anyway. I'm sat here, at my desk at work (though not actually working, obviously ;) ), munching a broken up scanbran. And a fellow SW-er has just wandered up and started miming putting her fingers down her throat. I'm guessing she's not a fan...

Back