Scan Bran virgin

I love scan bran. Yes on it's own it's like cardboard, it just needs jazzing up. I like mine with philadelphia light and sw sunblush tomatoes (Still warm).

My favourite scan bran naughty nibble is scanbran forerro roccher. 2tbsp nutella + 1 crushed scan bran (I attack mine in a bowl with the end of a rolling pin). Mix and serve into cake cases (I'll make 4 with this amount. 9 syns for 4 but I share mine with my children so it's about 2.25syns per one and they are lovely!

ILoveCake said:
I love scan bran. Yes on it's own it's like cardboard, it just needs jazzing up. I like mine with philadelphia light and sw sunblush tomatoes (Still warm).

My favourite scan bran naughty nibble is scanbran forerro roccher. 2tbsp nutella + 1 crushed scan bran (I attack mine in a bowl with the end of a rolling pin). Mix and serve into cake cases (I'll make 4 with this amount. 9 syns for 4 but I share mine with my children so it's about 2.25syns per one and they are lovely!

Can I ask a q?

Would it still be 9 syns if you use the scan bran as a HEXb? x

Can I ask a q?

Would it still be 9 syns if you use the scan bran as a HEXb? x

No, it would be 8 syns. 1 syn for the scan bran. 1tbsp of nutella =4 syns. I use 2tbsps of nutella to 1 scanbran. They are really rich so a nice I need chocolate pick me up but saintly because they've been near a scan bran. :-D They look really pretty with a dusting of sweetner too. You can't taste the scan bran lol. You could probably up the scan bran and use 2 scanbran for 2 tbsp of nutella.

Back