scared the postie.

louisedan

Gold Member
Not just because I have not showered yet and look like a Yeti's playmate but cos I forgot I had let the skinks(lizards who look like snakes but have legs-really pretty and loving) out.They had crawled onto my head and were so quiet I forgot about them. Well, I answered the door to a horrified look from the postie who literally took a step backwards and said"there's a snake in your hair".I started laughing and tried to explain while taking one off my head ,at which point he legged it up the drive and left my parcel on the ground.Don't think I'll see him for a while.

I know all about scaring the postman, but thanks for giving me such a good laugh for the day!!

So Medusa's well and living in Wales?

Medusa+2.jpg

This made me lol really badly. My oh is now looking at me like Im deranged or something!!
:)

Wouldn't have scared my postie. He's used to lizards!

Although it does scare him when all my parcels arrive. When your husband is your postie you can't get away with sneaky shopping!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

LOL poor postie, my 2 year old little boy for some bizarre reason known only to him, likes to bark out the letterbox at ours, poor guy nearly had a heart attack the first time he's kind of used to Logan now and expects it. Hugs Crystal xx

Back