Scared to weigh myself...

Jmac14

Hey I was on TS for 4weeks and lost 16 pounds... felt brilliant.
However had a wedding on sat so I slowly came out of ketosis on friday ao I could drink alcohol and had aimed to be back on TS by the monday... it ia now tue and I have told myself I will start tomoz.
I am scared to weigh myself as I know I have , how could I put it.... over endulged... help!

X

Don't weigh in if you don't want to. I didn't weigh in for a couple weeks when I first started and a couple during. If you don't want to don't. Give yourself another week on TS then weigh in :)

I'm all with you weighing yourself in. I only say this because its good to know what you have gone up to so next week when you have finished a 100% week you can see that you blasted off your gain and possibly then some. Good luck.

A lot of it will be water weight, so if you want to leave it a week or so you'll get a truer picture.

Worst case scenario is that you've put a bit of weight on. If you're back on TS, there's nothing else you can do to solve that problem than just stick with it.

I'd agree - especially if you know your back on TS tomorrow then i'd weigh in, face the damage, acknowledge it was worth it because you had a good time etc...and then write it off to experience and something you planned to do! Then when you weigh in in a weeks time you'll feel even better as you'll be back in ketosis and will have had a lovely loss :)

Thanka guys.. well I weighed myself and 2 pounds I have put on.. it has disheartened me and I put of starting till today.. but now im on straight and narrow .. journey continues. . hopw u are all still doing well.. how long have u all been on exante may I ask and what weight loss have you achieved?

There is a sticky thread about the dangers of alcohol and being in ketosis which can explain why better than I can x

Hey! 2lbs will be off this week then and more!! You'll be fine-think about te general downward trend Of your weight loss and rule this week off to experience!

I've been on exante a week but did LL 3 years ago and lost 6.5 stone. Doing exante total for a couple of weeks an then working/simple solution until I go back to uni in September when I'll e doing SW OR WW haven't decided yet :S

Back