Scarlett to target one day at a time

6 socks! 3 pairs each with a hole in the same place on each foot, he must have weird knife toes! Lol I was a bit snappy with him earlier so was trying to be nice.

Tell me about it, I live in a little town but its become a foodies heaven, honestly the amount of restaurants and coffee shops in this little town is getting a bit silly! Every time a shop closes, a restaurant takes it place. Check this out-

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g580419-Horsham_West_Sussex_England.html

79! 79 rated restaurants in Horsham, its tiny! If you include the cafes theres 85! Most of them are packed onto a tiny little pedestrian street in the town centre. Even the town hall was sold off and turned into a restaurant :(

Last edited:
Woah. We have loads of cafes and stuff but we are a tourist town. We are the only place outside London with a hix restaurant. Bit random. We have the river cottage just in the next town and all sorts. It is the chips and ice cream and pasties and cream teas that are constant killers here. Then exeter has a Michael caines place that is lovely (not the actor, the one handed chef) Mmm food food food

Just dyed my favourite jeans and so pleased with the result! got them new for our holiday last year and after a romantic but slightly drunk sit on the beach watching the sun set went in the sea fully clothed- there went all the colour out my new jeans haha! Got some black dye today and they are good as new again- hurrah! Little things eh? :)

Just dyed my favourite jeans and so pleased with the result! got them new for our holiday last year and after a romantic but slightly drunk sit on the beach watching the sun set went in the sea fully clothed- there went all the colour out my new jeans haha! Got some black dye today and they are good as new again- hurrah! Little things eh? :)

Hehe. Get u Kirsty Alsop. That's fab!!!! X

I'd never think about dying jeans, well done on getting them back the right colour :)

I don't know if I could resist peanut butter and choc ice-cream, sounds gorgeous

The salt water just stripped the colour right out and where I rinsed them through on hol and left them to dry they had a permanent white crease on the leg. Would be nervous.about doing blue jeans but black worked so well, they are exactly like they were when I bought them and the dye was only about £4, did my jeans plus my friends jeans and a top for her. Hers have come up fab too, hers were like a really light faded grey but now they are almost a charcoal colour. Really nice! Better than buying new!

I very nearly didn't resist it but its given me something to go back for! Need to make sure I have a very low syn week so I can go on a weekend for some! :) x

Thanks x finally drifted off at about 3am! Tired!

Breakfast- porridge hexb with 2 tsp golden syrup 1 syn I think, will check when I get home!
Snack- strawberries and blueberries
Lunch- leftover minted chicken curry
Fruit and yogurt either for pudding or snack later if I'm full!
Dinner- mediterranean veg and chicken tray bake with sweet potato chips.

Thanks x finally drifted off at about 3am! Tired!

Breakfast- porridge hexb with 2 tsp golden syrup 1 syn I think, will check when I get home!
Lunch- leftover minted chicken curry
Fruit and yogurt either for pudding or snack later if I'm full!
Dinner- mediterranean veg and chicken tray bake with sweet potato chips.

Oooo whats this dinner?? It sounds yummy!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its from the last mag I think. Basically you marinate the chicken and some onions in a mix of red wine vinegar, cumin (i think) and another spice then chuck it in a roasting tray with other cut up veg like peppers, courgette etc.and roast the whole lot together for 35-40mins. Not had it before but it looks nice! Will let you know the spices for sure when I get home! If you have the last mag you can check it out xx

It's a Moroccan veg and chicken tray bake, remembered it wrong lol. It's a marinade of 1tsp cumin, 1tsp cinnamon and 2 tbsp red wine vinegar. You toss the onion and chicken in it and bake for 15 mins, then add other veg to tray and roast all together.

I've used pepper, mushrooms, courgette, a couple of halved cherry tomatoes and got some sweet potato chips in the oven. They are my new absolute favourite thing! I sprinkle them with a mix of cumin, ground coriander, celery salt, black pepper and cayenne chilli pepper. They are so good!
today been a really good food day!

Breakfast- porridge with 2tsp (1tbsp is 2 syns so will call it that) golden syrup
Lunch- leftover minted chicken curry, fruit platter (strawberries, apple, blueberries, grapes)
Snack- vanilla muller light and a ring biscuit (2syns)
Dinner - Moroccan tray bake. Might go and get some chocolate for some more syns :)

Dad boss home this week so easier to not graze all day(even though he does!)
Had a nice day today, one of the twins slept til half 10 this morning so by the time she was up ready and properly awake it was pretty much time to start lunch! Went to rhyme time in the library this afternoon, librarian leading it stared at me the whole time as she was singing- bit unnerving! Thought I had something on my face or something but turns out she was just staring...
Got a stay and play session at the family centre in the morning, quite nice to get out as no matter how nice the parents are its nicer when they aren't there! Haha. How is everyone today? Xx

Dinner was nice, will tweak the marinade next time as could taste the vinegar quite strongly, will prob do 2tsp each of the spices. Also will serve it with rice next time as wasn't the most filling dinner ever! Mikes just had a sandwich and I'm filling up on fruit now! Was tasty though, if I'd have made loads we prob wouldn't have liked it, as Sod's law goes!

Back