Scary first days!

Morag

Hello everyone! I'm glad to be joining you. I started CD yesterday. I've just been on an amazing cruise holiday - but I couldn't face having my photo taken..... And I just had to pretend I didn't care about how I looked, when I longed to be in a gorgeous dress. Then A week later I went to a family party where I was to afraid to join in the dancing, and was horrified to be snapped on camera and see the hard reality of how I look. So straight back home and found a CD consultant. Never done this before. Hope I can cope, but it is scary......I 'm sure you all know and understand.

hey,

Your goal weight is close to mine and we are the same hight :) I started just slightly heaver than you. Even with a few days of for my birthday I still managed to loose a stone in a month. So it can be done :)
It is hard at times. Just remember why you are doing this, and how worth it, it will be.
I think you get used to it quite quickly, but then its the cravings. Today is a bad day for me. I havent done anything wrong and I WONT lol But I really want to.

Thanks for your reply firelass: I am on day 6 today and really getting sick of the slop! I just long to taste something again!! I have lost 10lb already which is great of course but ugh! How much longer can I stand it; thinking of just putting a spot of lemon juice on my tongue- just to really taste something other than the slops. Hope you pulled through your bad day ok. I 'm finding it really hard to work out how to use this site too and thats a bit lonely- sort of like I can see everyone but cant join- so again thanks for making contact xxx

Back