Scooterchick's CD diary

Sapphireblue said:
you can definitely see a difference!

mostly in the face and the confidence. you are definitely using the child as cover in the first one!

Yeah I can see alot in the face and was thinking the same about hiding behind child

Yip! Strategically placed baby always comes in handy!! Thanks xx

you look beautiful in both, though - it must be said.

I can see a huge difference - well done you.

Also, you have a great smile - keep that plastered on your face (you have no excuse at the moment considering how brilliantly you're doing)!

I can see a big difference
well done you should be very proud of yourself

kaz:)

Hey hon just wanted to say you are starting to look happy and well done you really can see a difference :0))

Keeps you motivated doesn't it, I look at my picture diary when I'm feeling down to see how far I've come

Xx

You do have the most beautiful smile - and so you should as you are doing so very well! You can definitely see a difference :)

Thanks so much everyone, made my day!!!! :D

Wow , just catching up now and what a difference!
You can really see the difference in your face you look fab! xx

Ok, must do better, must do better. I'm rubbish at updating this diary but reading everyone elses make me realise it is really important that I keep this journal. If for no other reason than it'll be great to look back on when I finally get to target and wave goodbye to CD forever.

I'm exactly 4 weeks in now. Today for some reason, I'm feeling pretty hungry. I have a peanut bar for lunch, not particularly looking forward to it, it's not my fav, the mint choc are my fav but I don't see my CDC til tomorrow so peanut it'll have to be. The danger time for me seems to be around 9pm after I've put the baby to bed, I come down after lying in a dark room with him til he falls sleep, I feel groggy and I want to head stright for the fridge. Last night I had a wobble and ate 3 packets of fridge raiders :( thankfully there are only 60cals and 1g of carb in each packet so it shouldn't really affect me but I was like a woman possessed, I moreorless ate them straight after each other.

Alos for some reason, my energy levels are really low. Oh it's TOTM, that's probably why, you think? Does everyone else feel really lethargic at TOTM?

WI tomorrow which will also be day 4 of my period so I'm hoping I might be lucky and get an extra good loss. Hoping for 4lbs which will get my BMI below 40 and get me into the 16's. :D Here's hoping I've done enough!

Wishing you the best of luck...you will get into the 16's Hun...PMA is all you need!! We are similar weights, and I hit 16.11 last weigh in, which was a milestone for me. I'm hoping to get down to 16.7 after sts last week :(. Got everything crossed for you xxxx

How funny, we have the same target weight too!! :) :). We WILL do this!! Xx

Absofrigginlutely!!!! Holding hands all the way!!!!

Definitely Hun. I must admit this forum and you guys have all kept me soooo motivated. Don't know what I would have done without you all xxx

Morning my lovely, good luck with your weigh in today :) :)

P.s scales have finally moved for me :) :)

Dear Diary,

Didn't get the chance to get on here much yesterday, due to having one of the shitiest days in the kingdom of shittidom.

First, I was up all night with young master, he was feverish and grumpy and then when we finally got to sleep we ended up sleeping in :mad: AND I was doing an indoor carboot sale so I didn't get my hot choclate tetra before we left. Bought a bottle of water on the way there and that was all I had all morning. In fact I didn't break my fast until 3pm yesterday by which time I was starting to get a sore head and feeling rather grumpy myself.

The car boot was a total let down. Made about £20, hardly worth it for the time and effort, plus I had to leave mr grumpy bum with my mum, when all he wanted was his mum:sigh: On the way home from the car boot I went to see my CDC. Lost...............3lbs.:( Not happy, I soooooooo wanted to get into the 16's this week so that was me on a downer for the rest of day.......................

Last night, me down and tired, baby grumpy and demanding, you can guess what happened next. My mum and my big boy were having a chinese, and so did I. :sigh: OK, I only had a desertbowl full which consisted of about 5 chips, a spoonful of fried rice and a few bit of chicken curry, which I finished off with some prawn crackers and a penguin wafer biscuit.

Thankfully I stopped at that and didn't have the rest of my cambridge products. I know I should for vits etc but one day won't do me any harm and after all that I was after damage limitation.

So this morning, I'm still feeling a bit down but mr grumpy bum was up all through the night again and I'm zonked. After spending all that time and effort at the car boot yesterday today I have to take son no.1 to rugby, go the messages, do all the washing, uniforms etc and tidy up the fallout from the stuff I had to bring back from the booty. No rest for the wicked and no help from hubby, but that's another story. I jumper on the scales this morning and I've lost a pound since yesterday so I seem to have got away with last night's little blip.

Hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!

Hun, 3lbs is still a very good loss and the average loss on the diet is 3-4 lbs a week so you are doing really well.

Sounds like you had a nightmare of a day yesterday. As for the blip, don kick yourself too much. Best to just get straight back on it. All of us at some point will have one of those days, we are only human.

I've been so close to caving but because I'm over tired and been poorly the last week. You will get into the 16's so soon Hun....keep going xxx

Back