Scooterchick's please stalk me diary

im finding this very very hard ill be honest. if i hadn't done the bits of cheating i cuddle prob have done better

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

I don't even bloomin like digestives, I've only eaten them cos I've banned all the things I like from the house!!

r u back on it now?

Yip! Got to. If I don't I may as well sign myself up for a gastric band x

im disgusted wi my body its gross

Went shopping today. I'm on an interview panel for a deputy head teacher on Mon/Tues and I'm being interviewed for a job on Wed so thought I should invest in some new power dressing. I haven't been shopping for clothes for months. I've done a great job of avoiding the shops. Didn't even realise I was doing it. Until today. It was horrific. The first thing I did was buy a new bra as the one I was wearing was cutting me in two, gave the shop assistant when I walked up to the till with my label and handed it over, she looked at me as if I had 2 heads then said 'do you want to order this?'...'no' I replied 'I'm wearing it' at which point she burst out laughing.

Next shop Next. 2 pairs of 18 trousers, 4 size 20 tops, waltzes along to the changing rooms, waltzes out again, none of them fitted! Back in again, this time with size 20 trousers and size 22 tops. The size 20 trousers are tight and worse than that, the changing room was one of these ones with mirrors on every side so you catch your body from every angle. I've obviously been wearing rose tinted spectacles for long enough, my body is disgusting. Big fat belly with overhang and it's all dimply from the belly button down. I have teh most revolting love handles on my back, the fat on my hips protrudes more than my backside, the joys of being an apple shape, no arse. I have fat shoulders....FAT SHOULDERS!!!! How the hell do you get fat shoulders????? It's like a hump and it's minging! AND the icing on the proverbial cake.........I have a fungal infection under my belly overhang right along my caesarean scar, it's itchy, red and just totally gross and it's there because I'm fat. If I wasn't fat, it wouldn't be there. End of fat story.

Enough is enough. I have to keep the picture of that changing room in my head. Even my double chin is way bigger than I though.

Just do it.

Went shopping today. I'm on an interview panel for a deputy head teacher on Mon/Tues and I'm being interviewed for a job on Wed so thought I should invest in some new power dressing. I haven't been shopping for clothes for months. I've done a great job of avoiding the shops. Didn't even realise I was doing it. Until today. It was horrific. The first thing I did was buy a new bra as the one I was wearing was cutting me in two, gave the shop assistant when I walked up to the till with my label and handed it over, she looked at me as if I had 2 heads then said 'do you want to order this?'...'no' I replied 'I'm wearing it' at which point she burst out laughing.

Next shop Next. 2 pairs of 18 trousers, 4 size 20 tops, waltzes along to the changing rooms, waltzes out again, none of them fitted! Back in again, this time with size 20 trousers and size 22 tops. The size 20 trousers are tight and worse than that, the changing room was one of these ones with mirrors on every side so you catch your body from every angle. I've obviously been wearing rose tinted spectacles for long enough, my body is disgusting. Big fat belly with overhang and it's all dimply from the belly button down. I have teh most revolting love handles on my back, the fat on my hips protrudes more than my backside, the joys of being an apple shape, no arse. I have fat shoulders....FAT SHOULDERS!!!! How the hell do you get fat shoulders????? It's like a hump and it's minging! AND the icing on the proverbial cake.........I have a fungal infection under my belly overhang right along my caesarean scar, it's itchy, red and just totally gross and it's there because I'm fat. If I wasn't fat, it wouldn't be there. End of fat story.

Enough is enough. I have to keep the picture of that changing room in my head. Even my double chin is way bigger than I though.

Just do it.

Ya know what scooterchick, I bloody love u!!!!!
Reading ur post made me feel like laughing and crying at the same time. Everything u said is why I don't go clothes shopping. I buy my stuff online which doesn't fit half the time. Your post makes me even more determined to get us BOTH losing weight...me and u singing from the same sheet.......
Xxxx

And ur infection? U got some cream? Steroid cream

Yeah, got some Daktacort, should sort it out in a couple of days. Anyway, it seems a flick has been switched, thank the Lord. Went to a coffee morning today and had a cup of tea, wasn't even tempted to have a wee sneaky biscuit and that is so unlike me. So anyone who's struggling with this diet, I suggest you take youself to Next with all their fabby mirrors, strip yourself down and have a good look. Aversion therapy. It's working so far! Have also decided I am going to weigh daily, yesterday I was 16.3, this morning 16.4. Tomorrow I'm aiming to be 16.2.

I'm weighing daily too.....should we input together? 1lb a day would be good eh?

I'm weighing daily too.....should we input together? 1lb a day would be good eh?

Pound a day would be amazing but sadly, unrealistic. half a pound a day is better, plus there will also be days when you don't lose anything, then the next day you might lose 2. Right away to scrub my floors and change the beds, that should burn up a few calories!

Well my scales don't measure halfs but I'll write down what it says...don't mind sets but no + pls!

Well my scales don't measure halfs but I'll write down what it says...don't mind sets but no + pls!

One thing you will come to realise with daily weighing is you will notice some days your weight will increase slightly, no matter how good you have been! But you can't let it get to you, it will go back down soon enough! Just prepare yourself for it.

I have hated shopping for years Scooterchic and can't wait to be back to a normal size so I can buy clothes in normal shops!

One thing you will come to realise with daily weighing is you will notice some days your weight will increase slightly, no matter how good you have been! But you can't let it get to you, it will go back down soon enough! Just prepare yourself for it.

Agreed. Cos there will also be days on end when the scales don't move at all. It's such good fun. ;)

Oh scooterchick! youre a right breathe of fresh air!!... Id say youre back in ketosis now,,what do you think??

I might have to get myself out and shopping! well trying stuff on! ,,i only wear dresses and tops and leggings! Dont think ive have a pair of trousers in about 4 years, theyre so restrictive! so i have no idea what size i am. Think ill head to the shops next time im craving and see what happens in the light of the changing rooms...eekkkkk!

keep at it! you a bit ahead of me but we have more or less the same stats! together,,we can do it :) ...

keep chugging that water and lets move on to tomorrow :)
x

16lb 2 this morning. 2lbs off since yesterday. Small victories.

16.2 woooo wooo woooo :) doing great girlie..i think you may beat me in our challenge but the game is onnnnn :) ! heres to another day 100% x

16st 1 today, yeeha!

Excellent news! :clap:

Back