Scooterchick's please stalk me diary

OMG...you are amazing!!! A loss everyday?????n Bravooooooo:happy036:

yayyyy scooter well done chickaroo :) .. im holding my breath.. i was 16.2 today by my scales (which means im down 5 lbs :) ) (im tracking my cwpc ones though),,, we can doo itttttttttttttttttttttttttttt x

Scoot sounds like your back on the ball!

Morning Chick :)

How are you this fine Wednesday morning?

Hello everyone!! I'm high as a kite, just been for an interview so I'm still a tad excited, weight this morning was 16st 1 BUT yesterday was actually 16st 1 and 3/4 so 3/4 of a pound off which was excellent cos I know I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday. I was interviewing all day so could only sit and sip water, didn't have my bottle glugging down my neck, wouldn't have looked very professional. Anyway, keep you fingers crossed for the job I went for this morning, less hour but more money, yeeha! Did as well as I can do, if I don't get it, it just wasn't meant to be and no reflection on my performance.

Anyway, how are we all today?

Yayy! fingers tightly crossed for you :) did they say when you would hear back from them? and yes youre right, you have done your best, thats all you can do :) ... im good, had a dissertation meeting this morning which went well and im meant to be doing my genetics work but the sun is tempting me to go somewhere and do something...who knows what ha! :)

Ok, now I have a sore throat. Thanks to Mr Head of Education Services who was sat beside me all day in a freezing cold room yesterday. So, I have a lovely hot summer berry drink and a couple of co-codomol. Going to keep sipping that, and I still have half a chocolate tetra for later, filled up with hot water for a lovely hot chocolate before bed.

Is it just me or is everyone else getting up during the night to pee? That's one thing about cambridge I hate!

Hope youre feeling a bit better now? .. i havent been getting up in the middle of the night but i have been contemplating whether or not i should go before bed for at least 20 minutes every day ha! decisions decisions..

mmmm yummy enjoy your hot chocolate :D

Actually since I started Cambridge I no longer have to get up in the night to pee! I was living on an all Pepsi max diet before and really hadn't realised how bad it obviously was for me until I stopped drinking it completely!!!

I had to get up during the first week or so but now my bladder capacity seems to have expanded beyond belief. I just got home from my Dad's (oh, what a fun evening that wasn't :() and had the longest pee ever! :eek: It just went on and on and on.... Maybe I'll see 14st 4 tomorrow after all. :D

I had to get up during the first week or so but now my bladder capacity seems to have expanded beyond belief. I just got home from my Dad's (oh, what a fun evening that wasn't :() and had the longest pee ever! :eek: It just went on and on and on.... Maybe I'll see 14st 4 tomorrow after all. :D

Pee S. I did! :D

Very happy for you Scooter!!
I really enjoy to read your diary every day.
So what kind of job you are looking. What's your field?
xxxxxxx

Oh and by the way...my diary feels very lonely lately :(. Probably I am the only one visiting it...lol.
Anyway, this is an open invitation to all of you. I need your support pleaseeeeeeee.:sign0163:

Very happy for you Scooter!!
I really enjoy to read your diary every day.
So what kind of job you are looking. What's your field?
xxxxxxx

Aww thanks hun. I'm a civil servant and really just looking to move up the ladder so to speak. I keep thinking I'll be content when I reach the next rung and then I get there and realise that I'm not, I still want more lol, plus my husband's business is precarious to say the least so it's really my salary that keeps us afloat, so every little extra helps!

Pee S. I did! :D

Well done, fantastic skinny!

Oh and by the way...my diary feels very lonely lately :(. Probably I am the only one visiting it...lol.
Anyway, this is an open invitation to all of you. I need your support pleaseeeeeeee.:sign0163:

I looked for your diary and couldn't find it, could you post a link? xxx

Ooh ooh 16st 0 today :D

Great job scooterchick! our bodies are working in unison it seems ha!... tomorrow we WILLLLLLL see 15... i mean it would be pretty mean of our bodies to deprive us of seeing that number tomorrow after all our hard work..and stinky breath! ,,tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow :D

15st 13 today, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, I feel it could have been more........yesterday I did NOT got to the toilet as often as I usually do despite drinking the same amount of water, the past 2 nights I haven't had my midnight trip to the toilet either and this morning when I went there was a trace of blood, I'm crampy and my rings are tighter than normal so I'm def retaining fluid. On the bright side I must have lost fat and should get a good loss next week too! Official weigh in today, my CDC's scales make me a pound heavier so I'll be 16st on his, last week I was either 16,3 or 16,4 so 3 or 4 lbs off this week. That'll do!

Back