Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Oh I appear to have managed it after all - lol!! xx

11.5lbs is fantastic! Definitely worth not snacking on crisps last night! You should easily make it over a stone this week :). I didn't actually 'feel' slimmer until I was 3 stone lighter actually. My clothes were looser as I lost weight and I was the next size down in everything when I had lost 2 stone but I still didn't feel slimmer (but I was). After the first week I did lose that bloated feeling you get from over eating.

When I did the vlcd the first time I looked in mirror the whole way and still looked fat I couldn't see a slim girl all that seemed to be happening was my clothes were getting big. I still felt fat at a size 8/10

Think it was the speed of losing weight my head had not adjusted to it

Yes i've a wee way to go before really noticing any results! Except in the numbers that is!! I found my Scottish Slimmers card from last year this morning. Started then at 16 13 and got down to 15 8 by mid March - I remember feeling my size 20 work trousers were all looser at that point. (still in the same trousers they are just tighter again!) I can't actually remember why I fell off the wagon that time.....but I did obviously as was back here in Jan at 17 5.5

xx

Not long to go before you get down to your Scottish Slimmers best weight then. 2, maybe 3 weeks :)

Oh my god!!!! I am so proud of you!!! You have done so well!!!! 11.5lbs is amazing!!! Day 1 of week 2 now. I am trying to think of it as doing week 1 again, so not to think of it as a long stretch. To keep that determination in my head to make it through the week!!! Excellent weight loss! You should be proud!!!!

Well done! I'm so jealous Scotbean :D I'm on day 1 of week 2 now, taking it one day at a time and hoping for the same loss as week 1- 5lb!!

Thanks all really doesn't feel real let's all keep going and get each other through!
You are all doing amazing as well!!
Away to do the food shop for rest of family now. Wish me luck haha!! xx

Morning all! According to my scales I have lost 11.5 lbs in week one! I feel no different from a week ago so I guess it's all water and whatever stores we get rid of etc but at least that's all gone now so I should feel a difference each week from now!!

Happy saturday to all xxx

I can only imagine how great that made you feel Scotbean!!!! Congrats on an amazing weekly loss and I'm sure it wasn't only water! Brilliant!

Well back from the shops having another sneak on here before I get on with other chores...

Oh dear I found it hard shoppping this week especially near the bakery due to the smell and also the crisp aisle (my total downfall as you will realise if you read this diary!!)

But I am back and just had my crispy choc shake which was yum - I will cry when I run out of those I think I might just do an extra order as having one of those a day is essential at the moment!!

Going to finally brave Cottage pie for tea and then my bar as usual tonight.

See you all later! xx

What a brilliant result, scotbean! You must be delighted. There will definately be fat burned off within that weight loss.

You may not feel any different just now, but I find that if you have a weekly try on of an item of clothing that is currently a little tight, you should steadily find it looser on you (good motivation) until it fits perfectly and then becomes too big!

Good luck in the week ahead and your first stone gone forever.

good idea - my wardrobe is such a disaster area it needs a proper clear out!! I have so many things all sizes. I look forward to having a simple wardrobe where everything fits and I can find what I am looking for lol xx

Congrats Scotbean!!

That amount of weight in your first week is brilliant, i have been reading your diary each day, keep up the good work!

I keep thinking that will be me and my partner in a few weeks and i hope we are both as determined and strong as you and the others have been during your first week :)

I'm probably going to end up re-ordering before I run out as I'll end up running out of the things I currently eat everyday. It's quite funny actually as when I did my order I got about 6 different types of shakes with 18 of each and 28 of crispy choc. Since I got the order I've had wafer or bar, spag bol and cripsy choc shake every day. Only had one 'other' shake! So at the end of all this I'll either be on permanent shakes for weeks or end up re-ordering.

I know it's a bit mad. The crispy choc is soooooo much nicer than the plain choc!! I do like caramel though. :) xx

I'm pretty much the same. I have a drawer full of things that I rarely or never eat. That's the soups, cottage pie, choc and vanilla shakes. I've just got into the vanilla shakes again though since I found a way of making up a hot coffee vanilla shake that works for me at work.

Was going to post a stress story from tonight but I won't moan. Just not feeling great. Not gone off plan though. Had the cottage pie for tea with a spoonful of bouillion it was actually ok. I like it better than the spag Bol anyway! Away to have my bar now.

Quite glum tonight due to events. xx

Oh dear, whatever it is I hope you're ok. Well done for staying on plan, I'm dreading stressy days and how I tend to deal with stress- food!

I had the same tonight, cottage pie with boullion. Very nice.

Thanks mini. I've actually had loads of stress this week and some bad news about a relative. It's really really hard not to cave in. Every time think that's it had enough! So I feel I have no guarantee I'll not cheat

Back