Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

It's not easy scotbean but believe me you will feel worse if you do go off plan as you'll be dealing with the stress of that as well as the other stress. Hope things get better for you soon xx

Well done scotbean for not going of track, sometimes I find it's easy to talk yourself into eating but it will just make you feel worse after.
Have you tried the chocolate shake hot? It's yummy with a couple of sweeteners, I'm waiting for the cafe latta shakes to arrive so I can try that hot.

I hope tomorrows a better day for you :)

Yes sometimes have at work but far prefer the taste of the crispy choc one!

Morning all! Not fancying anything this morning other than coke zero :-/

How's everyone today? xxx

Morning Scotbean, I woke up feeling the same. Didn't want to eat! Just zapped a choc crispy shake, with a couple of teaspoons. Like eating cookie dough! Nicer and easier to make than the crispy shake, I don't really like it!

I just had my first pack. A choc shake made into a choc brownie as posted on one of the other threads. Trouble is I could easily eat another one now and I don't get that moreish feeling with the shakes. I'll have to hold out until 2pm for my bar. Drinking tea now to keep my mind off it :).

How do you make the brownie? hmm, sounds nice. I hope you are ok, and you are going so well to stay on track, I had my first pack today at same time as you too. Do you know how to make the oatmeal cookie too? I quite fancy giving that a go.

Keep your chin up scotty, you've helped get me through my first week and all I am going to say is, it is so easy to grab food when times are hard, it's that almost lose yourself whilst eating feeling. But in the end it doesn't make you feel better, it doesn't make the hard things go away, and you just feel worse. I am sorry you are having a hard time, but it will get better. xxx

There are some newish threads on the main S&S forum about making the brownie and oatmeal cookie Tara. I managed to last out until 15 mins ago to have my bar, and then had to make it a big one (Tesco Ultraslim)! Feel a bit fuller now :). That's definitely enough chocolate for one day!

Lol. Having a better day today and away off to a rehearsal now till 9 pm. Kids are taking packed tea ( they are in the show too) and I have my bar and famous coke zero!!

Thanks all for kind words just some people getting the better of me at the mo but I am just trying to grin and bear it!!

Tara I have made the cookie twice-not sure I've got it right yet but I do like it with a cup of tea for a bit of a change!! Not sure I'll try the muffin tho. I've a sweet enough tooth!
Hope everyone's day is going well.

So far didn't have first shake till half twelve for some reason and just had second now. Not quite so hungry today? Maybe? Lol xx

Me too! I just had pack number two, a cottage pie. Wondering if I'll have just the 3 packs today, don't know if I need 4.

Scotbean, hats off to you for staying strong while feeling down and stressed by life. I haven't been tested in that way, just cravings etc so I think you've done really well not to cave in. We are forming brand new habits and your's is a shining example for me ... continue to stay strong, one day at a time (at the risk of sounding like an ole time preacher!)

Aww Giza I don't feel like a shining example of anything but thank you!!!

Mini I think u should have four even if u cook one. I don't feel I need my last one but I'm away to have it as I'm not taking multivits so would worry I was missing something. Also later on ( if I stick it out) I ,might drop to three so don't want to do it now as that would leave me nowhere to go!!
Xx

Day 10 tomorrow!!! Can you believe we've made it this far! It may be baby steps in the grand scheme of things but at least it's steps in the right direction, I would love to see this through to the end with you!!! xx

I just posted about day ten on your thread....spooky! And I would love that too was just thinking same thing! awww xxx

Haha I am working a dreaded 10 hour shift tomorrow, so going to be well prepared for work. I've not had a headache this weekend really hope I don't get one tomorrow. But I can safely say now I think I'm feeling the benefits of ketosis, my hunger has lessened noticeably and I do feel like a have more energy. Hmmm maybe it's psychological, but I am so glad the feelings on last week aren't carrying on!

My dads 50th next weekend, and he's invited me for a slap up meal out at an italian restaurant. I have turned it down and will just visit in the day instead. I just know if I go I will give in, not that I feel like I want to, but to be sat around with everyone there eating lovely food would be tempting.

So best avoid it for now, want to keep focused and keep my goal in mind. I am even thinking, I don't want to break for my birthday, just so I don't have to go through getting into ketosis again! lol

Well, all these thoughts and just trying to keep them to the back of my mind. Take it one day at a time! Good luck for tomorrow! xxx

Thanks Tara you too!! Thats a shame you have to miss your dad's 50th meal - but I know what you mean. Every day I think this is the day I will give in but I just keep going and taking it one day at a time.

I feel headachy this morning too but think its a lack of sleep - stayed up far too late last night. I have a long day today too finish about half seven/8 so taking three pack with me today - I actually couldn't stomach one right now!!!

I think my hunger has subsided just a bit too and definitely yesterday had more energy!

I don't think that will be the same today just because I am knackered now lol!!

Good luck for today xxx

I feel the same, didn't get to sleep until 1ish last night, at least we will both be working til 8 tonight! not alone lol I have just had two glasses of water this morning, not at all hungry but I think I will try and have the oatmeal cookie before I leave for work.

I am glad you are feeling better now. Its weird, I've made this milesone for 8 weeks, but I keep thinking in the back of my mind, oh you will cave long before then, you will get bored. But I keep trying to push it out of my mind as like you, every day I am almost sailing through to the end of it.

x

All caught up on your diary scotty :)

And WOW you are doing AMAZING!!!!! I'm so proud of you 11.5lb loss is absolutely fantastic :) Shows that all of your hard work has paid off :)

Lovely to catch up and see you've been getting on well and I know that when things are bad it seems like5 million times worse to stick to and not reach for the crisps but once you've been through the tests you know you can do it!!

Keep up the good work... looks like I'm the one needing you to keep me away fron the naughty things ;) xxxx

thanks Katy!! Just been and posted on your thread I am so excited you are back! lol

Sorry to hear you've had a hard time tho! :(

Well today my work meeting was pish as expected - not long out of it now. Hadn't even had time to have my first shake so I've just had that now.

I need to try and fit two more in between now and 5.30 could be tough! In meetings after that until 8 then my bar is in the car waiting for me to drive home and straight to rehearsal. Busy day?? Me???

Hope everyone's day is going well xxx

Back