Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Lol nothing like a busy day to stop you from feeling the hunger though!! You just think that's another day closer to target and you haven't even noticed!!

I seem to be zooming through my water today... 2 cups of green tea and 1.5L of water already!!

Hope it's not too stressful and you manage to fit it all in :) Remember to come and vent when you're done and tell us all about your successful day :D x x x

I feel the same, didn't get to sleep until 1ish last night, at least we will both be working til 8 tonight! not alone lol I have just had two glasses of water this morning, not at all hungry but I think I will try and have the oatmeal cookie before I leave for work.

I am glad you are feeling better now. Its weird, I've made this milesone for 8 weeks, but I keep thinking in the back of my mind, oh you will cave long before then, you will get bored. But I keep trying to push it out of my mind as like you, every day I am almost sailing through to the end of it.

x

I'm an eight-weeker Tara and it's absolutely flown by...it really has! I know what you mean about byepassing your dad's 50th, but you do what you have to do in the early stages and you can make up for it this time next year in a drop-dead gorgeous dress, figure hugging one at that!!!

Yeah! he understands and I will make up for it. Will have to treat him to a meal when I am finished with all the dieting. xxx

Well today my work meeting was pish as expected

Oh I love that word! No one in England ever uses it (or not where I'm from anyway :)) but it's used a lot up here. I always thought it was a cross between p**s and s**t but when I said that at work I was just looked at in amazement and told, no it's just pish :)

Haha pish or 'pesh' phonetically. Love that word too lol... Hope today went well for you, you had such a busy day! At least like Katy said it's a day easily passed and closer to goal xxx

Scotbean, just been catching up with your diary and wanted to say well done on staying strong even though you were going through a tough time.

You are doing really well so far - good luck in the week ahead.

Hiya sorry not been on all evening.... Work then rehearsal! I know Tara I was thinking that today not long till two weeks done.

Broke my rule today only had three packs. I had two at work then my bar in the car between work and rehearsal about 8 pm. I had planned to have a hot choc when I got in but it was near half ten and felt it was too late.

Need to plan better tomorrow to fit four in. I'm at home in the evening so should be ok. And no PISH meetings to take up the morning making me miss my breakfast shake!!! Haha!! BG let's think up some more lovely words no one else will use! Although you are a bit of a sassenach in the Borders really... A lowlander at least ;-)

Good luck on day 11 Tara!! xxx

Morning all... Updated stats can't seem to update ticker but scales showing 2lbs down today after sts since Saturday so well chuffed with that :)

Hope everyone has a good day I'm off to work! Xxx

WOOO that's fantastic scotty!! 0.5lb to go til you've got your stone :D HOW EXCITING!!! Are you starting to feel/notice a difference yet? Keep on going strong and you'll be at goal in no time!! x x

Thanks guys! I suppose I'm starting to notince a little difference!

Anyway feeling down this morning -really craving those crisps again. Luckily I have no money in my purse and i'm purposely keeping it that way so I have no temptation to go out and buy any.

Hopefully my mood will lift soon. BF not speaking to me and its getting me down plus work is (to coin a phrase) pish.

trying to think of the positives as there are many!! Unfortunately my nature is to always look on the downside, or think of the bad things rather than the good. Probably the reason I stress ate so much.

Having a coke zero, first of the day, to cheer myself up! xxx

You just need to look at your fantastic losses scotty and remember how much of a difference to your life you are going to make :) It is going to change this year forever! It's good that you have identified the fact that you are eating because you are stressed.

I completley understand about how not talking to the BF can make things 10 times harder. I think this had a lot to do with what happenned to me last week. We were bickering everyday and since we've sorted it out... I've relaxed and finding it a breeze this week. But we are all here to support you and you can rant and rave til the cows come home. I for one are always more than hapy to listen and to get my tuppence in ;) hehe!!

Keep that chin up.. and have some pride in yourself for how wonderfully far you have come

xxx

I hear that, I am a pessimist too! But your losses are great so far and those crisps won't do you any favours, they will knock you out of ketosis, possible sabotage your great loss and you will have to get into ketosis all over again. I am sure it's not worth it.

Keep up the effort, you've done so well, I am having cravings too, but just keep that goal in mind! xx

thanks girls!! yes just trying to stay strong and so glad I can come on here and vent to people who understand!! xxx

Yeah we all understand, you may feel alone where you are but we all are in it together! Stress level at work has just doubled so feeling rubbish, but I know I will feel more rubbish if I cave in.

Sounds so cheesy but you know you can do it, we have it in us and will be ok at the end of the day, well better off infact knowing we didn't cave and it's another successful day closer to goal x

You are so right!!! I know I keep on saying it but it really is one day at a time for me - can't look forward and have goals, timescales etc i'm just plodding on!! xxx

breaking things down is the best way to go about it :) That way the mini goals soon ZOOOOOM to the large goals :) x x

I know- but I've failed on so many diets before and I've got so much to lose that really taking it a day at a time is the only way I can manage. On other diets you would get a weekly allowance on top of your daily allowance or could have less one day to 'save up' for a night out or something - that might all be fine if you are maintaining a healthy weight. All it did for me however was ensure that I kept saying to myself 'oh it won't matter if I have it' - eg extra crisps or pudding or whatever as I could make up for it the next day or take it out of my weekly allowance. BUT I NEVER DID - therefore I just ate more as i'd 'broken' the diet anyway.

SO - on this plan you are allowed exactly the same each day and no variance. If I can get to the end of one day there's a good chance I'll get to the end of another - I refuse to look at the bigger picture ! (except in terms of my stats which is also for you guys to see!)

I had only three packs yesterday what with one thing and another - it doesn't mean I'll eat five today to 'catch up'! lol xxxx

Back