Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

That's exactly why this die works for me too :) FANTASTIC way of thinking about it :) I hope you're not struggling too much today x x x

Not too bad Katy thanks. You? I'm away into meetings/hearings for the rest of the afternoon so won't have any opportunity to think of food - then I plan cottage pie with veg for tea and a bar for my 'treat' later :) xxxx

Yeah I'm doing OK... had a bar for breakfast and just had tomato soup for lunch and it's spag bol for dinner :) YUMMMM I always look forward to that one as I hate my other meals!! But I'll put up with em til theyre gone!!

Yeah think I'm going to throw myself into work this afternoon and see where it gets me.

xxx

Oh! Tell me later how the tomato soup was - I have one pack and I'm scared to try it haha!! x

I've had it before... I like it but I wouldn't say it actually resembles tomato soup. Its more just like a creamy soup with a hint of tomato.

xx

Take care about dropping from 4 to three packs if you aren't having the veggies Scotbean! I have had a few days of doing 3 and not even wanting the third and am feeling tired as a result. Had my blood sugar checked again today and it was really low. It's not worth upsetting your busy schedule with less intake than you need. Try to keep up with the four esp. with your busy life and stresses that take it out of you! You are doing great by the way! A day at at time is right!

Last edited:
Hope it all went well today scotty. Just take it a day at a time if that's what works for you, I am kind of doing the same but have a bigger plan in mind. I think that's only coz of the wedding though, if that wasn't happening I think I would just go with the flow xx

BG let's think up some more lovely words no one else will use! Although you are a bit of a sassenach in the Borders really... A lowlander at least ;-)

Ha, more than a lowlander - I was born in London :).

I've been in Scotland for 2 and a bit years full time but commuted up here for 3 years before that. I have nae got the accent but I do use some of the words (with an English accent! :)). I always get the piss taken out of me at work when I say Aye :D

By the time anyone says "Aye, I'm just away down to Scotmid for me messages" I've usually lost the plot by then!

Well done on the loss by the way - going well :)

Lol BG you are indeed a sassenach then!!!

Giza I don't intend to drop to three packs at all it was purely one day I promise!! I might do it later on if my losses slow or stop but I'm happy on four. :)

Tara you are right about the wedding giving you focus. I didn't lose weight for my wedding and I regret it!! I think it works better for me if I don't have a specific focus. I don't even have a holiday booked this year as yet. So I've no pressure xxx

Had my cottage pie for tea and away to have my bar and second coke zero of the day whilst watching masterchef! Xx

Oooooo you must be feeling strong watching MasterChef!! All about biggest loser for me :) xxxx

Hmmm no not really! I feel stuffed now anyway! xx

I need to try that again!! And get it right!!

wooooo... so close to weigh in :D x x x

Thanks guys!! First check in today... feeling really glum and depressed - I'm not sure if it's work, the weather, lack of food or what but really struggling. Don't worry though I've not gone off plan!

Going out for a cup of tea with a colleague at lunchtime that might lift my mood a bit!

So far had my crispy choc shake and a coke zero (plus lots of water of course)

Hope all is going ok for everyone today!! xxx

Back