Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

o dear... things must be bad as there is no yumminess with the choc shake ;)

Hope your day gets better... just think in a few hours... day 12 is done.. then thats almost 2 weeks!!! Should be so proud of yourself :) x x x

I am Katy - and thanks. I think its other things that are getting me down and not being able to 'cheer myself up' with the ususal treats (crisps!!!!) is just getting to me a bit - hopefully I can get past this I don't want to be eternally glum!! lol.

People on here always cheer me up xxx

I've been cheering myself up with buying Lego- keep gpoing at this rate I'll be skint but with a ton of lego!

I know how you feel. I've had a second bar today because it was the only thing that could marginally cheer me up and I wouldn't be coming off plan! x x x

well....bit of a dilemma now as been out and had a large cup of black tea but now I feel really really sick!! I have a caramel shake with me but no way can stomach that. What will I do?! :-(

Could you stomach perhaps some cold chicken? I find that gets me through! x

I'm in the office Katy - there is nothing here except water, tea and dreaded biscuits!!! And my caramel pack!!

going to sip water then leave early at 4pm if I still cant stomach it before then xx

AWwww :( OK! someone has just bought in cakes... I need to step away cause I could bloody do with one right now!! lol

I really hope you both manage to get through these tough moments. Let me cheer you up with some good news. We had three deliveries (combined, it was a HUGE box) of S&S here today; expect the company are wondering how come so many new people all have the same postal address at Slough (courier company that carts those pesky little sachets out to us). We went into one room and everyone was pulling out different flavours, bars, soups, meals and whooping it up at all the free samples. It's so exciting as we now have 6 people doing S & S here so able to swop and keep each other going. Hope some of this enthusiasm reaches you both. it's one day, you can get through these horrible moments, you know you can. Look how well you have both done to date! I find hot sweet tea helps when I'm struggling and think about how short a time is left until you can both head for home.....hope you get through this Scotbean and katy!

Thanks Giza - step away from the cake Katy!! xx

Stick with it hen. You're doing great and crisps are not the answer :).

Keep going chicks youve nearly completed another day.

Drink lots and keep it going definately gets easier.

And not long til weigh in day can't wait to see those numbers going down

Hope you're ok, sorry haven't been able to check in today! been stacked out in meeting and then dealing with tons of moaning patients. Feel like throttling them all! haha

Hope you managed to resist the crisps! You know deep down it won't do any good in the long run. It might be an off day, keep it up scotty, I am determined to see this through with you! xx

I have resisted them but due to feeling sick only had one shake and one bar today. Away to rehearsal now then will either have hot choc or porridge cookie when I come home. So only three today :(

I always sound so negative on here!!! I'm sorry!!! Xx

3 packs is ok as long as you take a multivit xx

Don't be sorry, that's what we are here for! We all feel like it at times and it takes much more to get through it when you're feeling low, stressed, depressed or ill. So don't apologise for being honest about how your feeling.

The way I see it is someone else who is following vlcd may read your diary, and see you are having a hard time, but you are still getting through it and it inspires them to keep going themselves x

Hopefully lol!! Really just want to record thoughts etc at different stages so I can look back if i need to! Thanks guys for putting up with all moans.

BG I have no multivits x

It will be good to look back, but I read some womans diary before I first started and she had started off fairly well, then she had bad days, lots of ups and downs. But she lost about 4 stone I think within 4-5 months and I just thought, well if she can do it with all that stress and have good and bad days, it must be possible for us all! x

Tee hee, that wasn't my diary was it Tara? :D

Back