Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Pleased to announce have had two shakes a soup with veg and a bar today! Yay me!

I know! Even feeling confident now to make another order. Want to getva load of crispy choc shakes as they are by far and away the best.

Emailed rob they won't be getting the honey and nougat bar back in stock for 8 to 10 weeks due to slow supplier. However they are looking at supply of another bar from a diff supplier but can't confirm anything yet and it might be 5 weeks. So at present they only have lemon, choc and muesli on offer

I am expecting a delivery of lemon bars and oatmeal tomorrow! Didn't order enough, now I don't have to resort to the disgusting veg soup! Also hate the banana milkshake! urgh gross. They are staying in the cupboard, I just love the caramel shake, had it warm today, it was delish, bet its actually quite nice with coffee x

I have that too! Like it warm. My plan now is two choc crispy ones ( with dash of milk only!) one bar and one random from all the other stuff I have in the box lol ! Xx

Good luck today Janet!

Day 14.... weigh in tomorrow! Just remember, any snacking urges, have a coke, have water, keep your goal in mind. We can do it!

Sound like some cheesy american coach or cheerleader! lol

You cheer away dear it does me all the good in the world!! yes day 14....can't really believe it eh?!

And I was another pound down on the scales today woohoo! So 4lb lost this week don't really expect it to move again tomorrow - that might be my loss for this week.

Have a great day - off to have my first shake :) xxx

I know 14 days! it's gone quickly really, I text OH today and said I'd made it to my 1st stone on S&S and he was happy, and I'm winning the bet so far! Hes only lost 4lbs! bahahaha But also said to him, now I know that week 3 is where the hard work begins, lower losses, staying strong. Although the first week was awful, the second has been fine for me, apart from cravings, but I must say they are def not having the same effect on me as they did before.

Also having this last few months run up to the wedding is keeping me busy! x

yes I agree - mainly cravings this week but you are right - as the losses slow down a bit it will get harder to stay focussed. I'm still adopting my one day at a time approach! We can get each other through it xx

Did a bit of retail therapy at lunchtime - I'm hoping it was pretty pointless and the things I have bought will not last me long!! But it does cheer me up regardless.

Someone at my work is now thinking of starting this! Definitely catching on!

Hope everyone's having a good day xx

It's good if someone at work is doing it scotbean. I started with someone from work (who is on LL) and we really keep each other going and it's good to have someone who knows how it is. We've lost over 9 stone between us!

The honey bars are in stock on the low carb megastore if anyone desperately wants them but lots of other things that overlap with S&S seem to be out of stock unfortunately.

Well this will be the last day I wear my fave jeans, they are so big! The waist is just gaping, they gaped a bit at the back before I lost weight, but now they are sooooooo big!

On a slight down my evil step grandmother had to have a dig about my weight again when I saw her. She does it in a way to seem like shes being nice but she does it to be mean. Some of my family were saying I'd lost weight and she got up and said oh, theres a jacket that will fit you in there sweety, it's no good for you sister, it would wrap twice round her... Sour old bint.... as you can tell I am in a foul mood today, purely because my s&s delivery didn't come and I placed the order yesterday morning and paid £4.99 for next day delivery!

Glad you treat yourself scotty! I have two pairs of jeans that were my sisters upstairs, I am planning to get into them in a few months! xx

That's a shame your order didn't come!! I've ordered today as out of crispy choc. Should come tomorrow as I paid for city link delivery (but had a code for 4.99 off that). If not I'll need to eat other packs. Boo!!

That's great about your jeans!!! I've not noticed any difference in clothes yet but it's early days.

I made crisps! From a chicken soup pack! I took a photo but can't see how to upload it here!

Xx

There's a recipe somewhere. You mix it into a paste then put it in circles on a baking parchment in the microwave for about 1.5 mins. Takes a while to do the bowl but it does work!! I will try and upload pic but it's on my iPad now xx

Did they taste nice? I saw that recipe on another VLCD forum (with the oatmeal/brownie recipe that I now love!) but have yet to try it!

Are you sure you'll get the courier delivery tomorrow Scotbean? Usually couriers only deliver on working days and next day from ordering on Friday means Monday delivery (unless you have specifically requested a Sat delivery).

Tara, usually if the courier company has cocked up the company can get some of the money refunded so contact S&S and see if they can track your order as it hasn't come. We often get that problem with couriers here out in the sticks.

Back