Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Good luck to you today, enjoy the ironing!

Good luck today and no more crisps scotty. I nearly caved yesterday and wanted to grab a twirl from the shop, instead I stood in line with my broccoli! haha

I know it is very tempting isnt it. These things are the hardest. But onwards and upwards!! I was down half a pound today always nice to see!! xx

hope you've had a good day scotty! I am just in the last 1hr n 30mins of my shift! Cannot wait to get home, get in my comfy's and get in front of the fire. Having bad cravings today but ignoring them!

Scotbean, where in freezing Scotland are you.? I am up in Aberdeen and just contemplating starting S & S. Got my sample packs ordered. After reading some of the diaries and the threads I think I might just go and place a order for a month, the shakes, soups, bars and meals dont sound near as bad as LT, which I did for about a month, but only liked 2 varieties so it was unsustainable to my taste buds.

Glad to see you have come through the worst of it at the beginning.

Donna

Hi Donna, I'm not in as freezing a place as you, not quite anyway! Glad you are thinking of taking the plunge you'll find a really supportive forum here!

The packs are nice everyone has their favourite so you need to try and see!!

Good luck start a diary to keep us posted xx

So, let's have a guess Scotbean - Perth? Can't be south as you accused me of being a sassenach (and were right of course ;))

Dundee? Glenrothes?

haha... anyhoo, day 17 tomorrow! yay! Good luck! I am doing 10-8 tomorrow then have to pop and swee my Dad after work, then a 7.30 - 6.15 shift tues! Oh the joys!

You have loooooong hours Tara babe!! Good luck. Keeping busy is the best. My problem is fitting in the packs tho!! Yesterday and today only three so made sure I had a multivit.

Must get the veggies in this week as iv hardly done so this past week!! xxx

I know I hate the long hours, but it means I can condense them into 4 days rather than 5, helps with working weekends.

Yeah I love the veg's, just been having mushrooms and broccoli for now. But it fills out a meal quite well. I really enjoyed the chilli with mushrooms in! x

It does indeed but my scales not really moved since Friday!! So feeling a bit glum!! Won't give up though dinnae worry!! How's it going with you today? xx

Sometimes it goes like that unfortunately and sometimes the damn scales even go up (like for me this am).

Hey, I am having a good day, feel ok, apart from the nurse has baked anothr huge cake and there are tons of danish pastries here, within feet of me!!! Haha Oh well. I just keep thinking now, 5.5 weeks to go until my bday! It's getting closer and not too far from half way through!!! This next two weeks will fly by I'm sure!

My scales sts for a good few days too, it will go down eventually, take measurements too xxx

Not speaking from personal experience (you know my history with STS!!) but keep at it, from what I have seen from others it will start moving again so be positive and believe to achieve! X

Thanks guys I am trying! Tara stay away from those cakes now!! Urgh don't want to do measurements far too depressing. Lol xxx

Back