Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Haha lol it's not fair but I can honestly say the want to be slimmer is outdoing the want to eat the cake! Tara 1 Cake 0 x

scotbean, I know what you mean about the measurements - I was far too depressed to take mine at the start but I wish I had now as it make my losses mean something more than just a weight on the scales. Thinking about it perhaps I should record my measurements now as I'm sure I'll have some disappointing weeks to come in terms of the scales as I get closer to goal.

Well done on the cake avoidance Tara! :)

Actually I was measured about three weeks ago for costumes for the show so I probably do have measurements. I'll maybe look at them......later!!

Well just back from another long rehearsal we were in the theatre tonight. A week tonight is dress rehearsal eek!!

Managed to do all four packs because I made myself have one before leaving for work. And a bit of saiad veg at lunchtime.

Still don't feel I'm losing feel exactly the same. I'll just keep hoping things will change! xx

I'm +1lb on the scales today so same as I weighed on sat. Not a happy bunny, this is the point where I would usually give up, but it's got to come off. Stupid week 3 and TOTM lol x

You WILL not give up Tara I absolutely forbid it lol!!!!

I was 1.5 lbs down today here's hoping it stays off and stupid water doesn't put it back up!! Really concentrating on drinking enough water ATM as think that totally helps

Hope everyone has a good day!! Xxx

Teatime- having an oatmeal cookie. Not cracked it yet still a bit dry.

Managed 2l of water so far only 1l to go.

More ironing for me tonight I think! Unless I decide to flop on the sofa!! What is everyone else up to? xx

Not long been in from work, we all got together today and gave our boss what for. Things may not change but we are getting the ball rolling.

Just chilling out now, just booked the hair and makeup artist for the wedding so really excited to find some lovely styles! So will be browsing that and dreaming of the honeymoon! Been daydreaming about it all day lol!

Congrats on the -1.5lbs! xxx

PS I won't give up!

I know you won't!! Neither of us can let the other down!! I know I would feel awful if I did!!

That's good you have taken action at work! Bring on the revolution!!! xxx

Lol hopefully ... Yeah I won't give up, we are in this together tomorrow is day 19 and only three days until our 3rd week weigh in! Soon we will have done a whole bloody month!!! and admittedly it is going fast! x

I came home and been ironing and cleaning keeps me busy lol. Helps to burn the calories too lol x

Scotbean your starting weight was about the same as mine and I lost 3 stone before I really felt thinner. I knew my clothes were starting to get pretty loose before then but I didn't 'feel' it until 3 stone was gone (if you get my meaning).

I know. Def don't feel thinner yet BG and no notice on my clothes yet. Plus just seen a friend I've not seen for three weeks and she made no comment so definitely too soon for tangible results!!

Well I ended up abandoning the ironing although i have run around doing a few jobs. But a friend appeared and ended up chatting for two hours so it was a bit late to start by then!! Now slobbing on sofa catching up with some tv xx

Morning all. Starting early with first shake again so I get them all in.

Wanted to ask... I read somewhere about how your body holds on to water in this phase as it's adjusting to the reduced intake.... So that's the reason losses slow down week 3? Did I dream this or is there something about this somewhere?

I'm down 2lb since Saturday which I know is ok it just doesn't feel like a lot when I am taking in so relatively little!!

Hope everyone has a great day catch up later!! xx

scotbean, I know what you mean about the measurements - I was far too depressed to take mine at the start but I wish I had now as it make my losses mean something more than just a weight on the scales. closer to goal. :)

I've spent most of my adult life loathing most photos of me and not even caring what my measurements were as 'vast' is vast in metric or imperial!!! I haven't changed that view. I never want to see the fat me again and recording the before numbers, well, it's getting wiped from my memory at goal! No before photos or measurements and that's ok with me. I do understand why people want to record these, but don't feel the need, personally. :sigh:

I didn't see a difference with my weight loss on week 3 I've seemed to started balancing out at 3lbs a week

Everyone experiences a plateau at different stages in their weight loss just keep plodding on no matter what the scales say.

Yes thanks I will but it is hard today!!! Don't know why I just feel I'm no different from when I started I'm sure I will soon!! Cravings for crisps today so made soup into crisps it's helping! Tomato soup nice as crisps! :) xx

hi scotbean, I've just read your diary from beginning to end. Thought after starting my own I should make sure I'm up to date on everyone elses news. Think I will be here all day lol but it's worth it and so great reading different peoples experiences. You have done so well and have a come along way in these last few weeks! When is your next weigh in? Mine is tomorrow, I'm a week behind you good luck xxxx

Yes some days are harder than others. I had a week I stayed the same for 6 days then on my weigh in day I had dropped 3lbs over night lol strange but our bodies work in weird ways

When you feel it's a hard day up your water and get super busy. I start cleaning the house from top to bottom and before I know it my evening is over and bed time :)

Back