Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

You can do it scotbean. I've had a couple of breaks but have been able to restart fairly easily. You just need to focus on your next short term goal and go all out to get there.

You just need to get back into the swing of it, that's all. Just come on here when you need to distract yourself. I sometimes look on the success threads, theres one girl in particular whose photos are so inspiring, she posted on the before and after photo thread for the cambridge dieters, she looked incredible! Pretty to start with but turned into a stunner! x

Morning all! Today is going to be the day I stick to it 100%. I have overtime tonight it's gonna be hard. Have three shakes and coke zero to take to work and a bar to have when I get home. Will come on here when I need distracted! If I can do the next 48 hrs I will be back on track and properly into it this unplanned break has been too long. Enough fannying around!!!!!!

Good attitude, my attitude too! Enough fannying round, we've spent all this money on the products so lets blooming well use them! I'm trying a day without fizzy as I seem to be going a tad overboard.... oh well, means it's a cheaper day :)

You can do it Janet, keep your goal in mind, once you fall into the '4packs per day' routine you will be fine, it's just getting your body and mind back into it. Just set small targets to be 100% for that day, you know yourself the days pass so quickly! Before you know it saturday will be here and your body will be reaping the benefits of the 100% approach. xxx

Scotbean, just wanted to add my support to what has already been said. I have not been great for most of February, but this morning got back in ketosis.

If I can do it, you certainly can. Do not get down about it, we are all the same on here. The fact that you are still posting is positive, you can do this!

Am I going to have to come up there and open a can of whoopass? I hope you have managed to stick and hope the scales have dropped too. x

Hi Tara. No not stuck. Was on th lash last night so much peer pressure to drink. So ate food so I wasn't Ill. Drank A bucket. Hangover from hell today so eating again. :( scales up to 16/3 I'm not recording it. I'm either starting tomorrow if I feel ok or Monday. Clean sheet. I hav no nights out for ages and no show, holiday or any other distraction!!!!!

Im not dodging the issue I still really want to do this but the last two weeks have been a washout!! Can't believe only up a lb it could be so much worse.

Goal is to be in 15's by next Saturday.

I'm staying on this site and not going away so I am reminded what I want to do. Xxx

Good plan, and it's good that you hae no major events or nights out to worry about anytime soon. If you stick 100% from sun/mon, you will easily be into the 15s within the week. I hope now you can see that the 2lbs we both lost that week didn't become a trend, my last two weeks proved my negative mind wrong in that respect.

So glad you are going to go for it though. Honestly the time is flying by and can't believe I have only 3 weeks to go until I've done 8 whole weeks! It seemed like such a long time when I first started, now I just think it is whizzing by, just the the stone brackets are now whizzing by!!! You will be fine, you've a diffcult schedule the past few weeks, so don't blame you really. xx

Also, at least you are still pretty much the same as you were weight wise, so at least your effort for the first 3 weeks hasn't been in vain. You still have that loss there. xx

Hi Janet,

Hope the rest of your weekend has been better. I also hope you are ready to start fresh tomorrow, you've got all of us on here behind you! Let's see if you can say goodbye to the 16s this week for good! xx

TaraTeal said:
Hi Janet,

Hope the rest of your weekend has been better. I also hope you are ready to start fresh tomorrow, you've got all of us on here behind you! Let's see if you can say goodbye to the 16s this week for good! xx

I will second that x

Back