Scotland/Northern England?

Kat1e said:
Well I am a committed southerner. I may have lived & worked around the world, but in the UK I consider everything north of watford "north" including brum! :D

Lol! I consider anything further than Exeter north!!!! Am I alone in Devon???

hello hello! yes, we would be delighted to join a scottish meet, just not too close to the brum one, pennies and all that.

edinburgh would seem to be a good midway point for us? doable as a day trip for some, there is a travelodge near waverly station i've stayed in before, £9 bargain room.

been thinking though......do any of you mind camping? if we wait until it's a bit warmer, i have a variety of tents, and a field next to the house to put them in, children and dogs welcome, bbq on......

we do these weekends for our other internet friends (pajero club) always have great fun.

Marty, that does sound like fun! We love camping, although the last time we camped at Glencoe we had to pack up early because of the midges.

Lets work on it for this summer!

hello hello! yes, we would be delighted to join a scottish meet, just not too close to the brum one, pennies and all that.

edinburgh would seem to be a good midway point for us? doable as a day trip for some, there is a near waverly station i've stayed in before, £9 bargain room.

been thinking though......do any of you mind camping? if we wait until it's a bit warmer, i have a variety of tents, and a field next to the house to put them in, children and dogs welcome, bbq on......

we do these weekends for our other internet friends (pajero club) always have great fun.

That does sound fun, I'd love to come to something like that. :D But Colleen wouldn't like it :mad:

Count me in.
I am off to brummyland next sunday for 3 days for the gift trade fair at the nec.

How about sunshine, extremely cheap flights and b&b or campervan - i dont do floors or tents lol!

Sorry, another non-bottom dweller here Taz. I would so love to come though. Do you have any of those yurts with the animal skins all over the floors and the four poster beds? :p

:queen::king2:

camping is fun!
ok, it's a mixed review.....the offer is an open one, we'll see ......

but however we do it, we certainly should go for a scottish meet sometime, with an open invite to those south of the wall too!

The drawback to camping for me is that when I get up in the mornings my hair looks as though Ive been dragged through 15 hedges backwards so I dont know who Id cope without an immediate shower and hairdryer.

That's what hats are for :)

Suz we need a caravan :D

Back