Scottie's Exante Journey - Phase 2!

Well, my TOTM has arrived in full force today so all of that drama was for nowt!! I feel like such a tube... Anyway, it seems that doing a VLCD has caused breakthough bleeding which was very strange for me having never experienced it in my 13 years or so on the pill. Guess it really does play around with the ol' hormones.

Today has been another 100% day but I had to go WS as I was feeling a bit faint (had some tuna at lunch). Pooh issues sorted though so I'm hoping the scales will be kind to me in the morning.

Also have a really busy weekend coming up getting organised for me hols so not sure how much I'll be online. The plan is to be good until Sunday night though when me and OH have a night out planned to kick start the holiday festivities. So excited... Anyway, hope there aren't too many weekend monsters around this week!!

xx

How long until you go now scottie!?!?!? Awwww it's so exciting!!!! And hey, a tin of tuna never killed anyone...better than a sarnie or something so well done you! :D

Have you been doing exante since February?!?!??!WOW that's some going if you have!!

Hope you havea brilliant day today and I think it's fab that you're being so good so close to your holiday! I'd alreay be at the pina coladas by now if it was me! lol xxx

How long until you go now scottie!?!?!? Awwww it's so exciting!!!! And hey, a tin of tuna never killed anyone...better than a sarnie or something so well done you! :D

Have you been doing exante since February?!?!??!WOW that's some going if you have!!

Hope you havea brilliant day today and I think it's fab that you're being so good so close to your holiday! I'd alreay be at the pina coladas by now if it was me! lol xxx

Thanks hun. I've had another good day today - 100% TS so far. I go away on Tuesday, but I've got a night out on Sunday so the holiday officially starts then. So, goodness tomorrow then I get my time off. Here's hoping I see 12.9 on the scales (or less) to round off exante phase 1!

I started exante in Feb but didn't even manage to complete week 1. Effectively I didn't wait out the carb withdrawal - I know now that hanging in there at the start is so important and so worth it. So, my official start was really July. I'm hoping to do a good run at phase 2 when I get home to get rid of this extra weight once and for all.

Hope you're all having a good day!

xx

There's no reason that you won't have a great phase 2, you're the most motivated person I know! lol xx Enjoy this evening :D xx

BouncyBride said:
There's no reason that you won't have a great phase 2, you're the most motivated person I know! lol xx Enjoy this evening :D xx

I second that comment! You will have a fab holiday (well jel btw!) and come back and have a fab weight loss! And we all know it! xx

Wow Scotminx holidays here already! Have an amazing time and make sure you thoroughly enjoy everything you eat and drink!! And think of us all sat over here in the rain drinking our shakes while you're living it up in the sun! :D
LED x

Aww thanks guys - am so looking forward to getting away now. Have been 100% today but OH and I have decided to split a curry tonight so the holiday starts now. Just going to have half and with some rice and no sides - hoping that with 400kcals from my shake and bar earlier and no booze the overall cals for the day won't be too bad. Not ideal I know, but my head's not really in it now and it won't be again until I start phase 2. The goal for now is having fun but doing some damage limitation. It will be an interesting experiment to see whether I can eat normally without having a crazy huge gain. Fingers crossed!

Hope you're all doing well this weekend. Will keep a wee eye on you all until I jet off!

xx

scotminx said:
Aww thanks guys - am so looking forward to getting away now. Have been 100% today but OH and I have decided to split a curry tonight so the holiday starts now. Just going to have half and with some rice and no sides - hoping that with 400kcals from my shake and bar earlier and no booze the overall cals for the day won't be too bad. Not ideal I know, but my head's not really in it now and it won't be again until I start phase 2. The goal for now is having fun but doing some damage limitation. It will be an interesting experiment to see whether I can eat normally without having a crazy huge gain. Fingers crossed!

Hope you're all doing well this weekend. Will keep a wee eye on you all until I jet off!

xx

Well jel :( but you so deserve it after how good you have been! Enjoy your hols Scottie, will miss ya xx

Woohoo the holiday starts here!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Have a fab time, and don't forget to get straight back on here when you get back!
LED xxx

Lady, you go and have fun...sod the scales from now until you start phase 2...whatever you gain you will lose again and you knwo you will so go and have yourself a well deserved holiday! :D Will miss youuuuuuu :( x x x x

Awww thanks everyone!! Don't know what I'd do without y'all!! And don't worry LED, I'll be right back on the wagon after the holiday is over to kick phase 2's butt. Have to say, I was out last night and felt really good in a new dress that I bought. It was so good to actually like what I was wearing (rather than it just being something that happened to fit/hid most lumps and bumps) and to feel kinda sexy! The feeling was so good that I'm actually looking forward to phase 2 so that I can lose more weight, start going down the dress sizes, and then start wearing all the really trendy/pretty clothes that I've wanted to wear for years!

Today will be my last mins day for a week or so as I fly off to sunny Spain in the morning. I'm doing a TS day today to try and counter my naughty (but very yummy) day yesterday - need to make sure all those new holiday clothes still fit nicely!

Will WI in the morning before I set off so I know my starting point and how much I've gained when I get back.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!!

x

Hello everyone!!!

I'm back from me hols - had such a fab time and feeling much more relaxed now. Quite shattered with all the travelling though so it will be an early nite tonight I think.

Haven't weighed myself yet as only got back this afternoon but will check what the damage is in the morning. I expect it to be pretty bad as I've eaten like a pig all week BUT that's the past and I'm ready to go with phase 2 starting tomorrow. This will be the prelude though as I want to get back to my pre-holiday weight (12.10) before kicking off again - don't want to increase tickers or anything as that will just make me sad.

Will likely be hanging about lots over the next 4-5 days for support in getting back into K - it was hell the first time round!! Not a bad thing though as it will give me plenty of time to catch up with everyone's diaries.

Hope you've all been good while I've been away :D

xx

hey nice to have you back , hope you had a fabulous time and i bet you can loose any gain pretty quick :D Good luck getting back into K xx

Oops gave you thanks there when trying to quote you but wanted to say thanks anyway so think I'll just leave it there :)

I had a great time but I'm ready to get back on the wagon - I was starting to get panicky as the week went on and my clothes started to get tighter. I know there's only so much damage you can do in a week, but I'd be gutted if I regained everything I lost in phase 1 (but 17lbs in 1 week must be impossible, right???).

x

Woohoooo welcome back scottie!!!!! Oh how I've missed you! :D Did you have a fantastic time or is that a stupid question!? hehe!

Awww I don't think it's possible to put 17lbs on in a week, maybe 10lbs (I reckon I could do that easily!) but hey, whatever your gain is, it doesn't matter as it won't take you long at all to get back in the swing of things :D
Good to have you back and looking forward to your phase 2! :) x x x x x

Welcome back Scotminx!
Be prepared for when you weigh in that you'll have put your water weight back on by coming out of ketosis, that can be quite a few pounds! The good news is it will disappear again as soon as you're in ketosis!

Woohoooo welcome back scottie!!!!! Oh how I've missed you! :D Did you have a fantastic time or is that a stupid question!? hehe!

Awww I don't think it's possible to put 17lbs on in a week, maybe 10lbs (I reckon I could do that easily!) but hey, whatever your gain is, it doesn't matter as it won't take you long at all to get back in the swing of things :D
Good to have you back and looking forward to your phase 2! :) x x x x x

I'm relieved to be back (really want to shift this weight now after seeing all the skinny mins in their bikinis on holiday) and glad you are all still here! I wouldn't make it without you... :)

I had a great time - very relaxing and lots of sunshine. I made a promise to myself though that next time I go away I will wear a bikini. Was in swimsuits as I still feel a bit too big... I'm not aiming too high as I know I'd still have wobbly bits even if at goal, but it would be nice to wear a bikini and feel as good as I can in it. I will feel fabulous on holiday when I go away next year - there, I've said it, so I have to come up with the goods now!!!!

Gah, ok - better prepare myself for 10ish pounds tomorrow as I have been off plan for about 10 days and think I might have about a 5lb glycogen store. It's gonna suck to see 13.7 (or higher) again on the scales, but I just have to accept what the morning brings and get back on track for a big restart loss!

I'm also tempted to try daily weighing for a week to see if it helps me stay TS 100%. Will experiment for a few days and see how it goes...

xx

Welcome back Scotminx!
Be prepared for when you weigh in that you'll have put your water weight back on by coming out of ketosis, that can be quite a few pounds! The good news is it will disappear again as soon as you're in ketosis!

Thanks LED. It's surprisingly good to be back. I've set my mind to this being my last ever diet too ;) so I just want to get on with it now! I've prepared myself for a big gain in the morning and will let you all know how I get on. As long as it comes off as quick as it's gone on!!

x

YAY for daily weighing!!! You'll be fine scottie...you've got us lot of numpties to keep you on track :p And hey, I'm STILL in the 13's lol and I can put 6lbs on in 2 days so I shouldn't worry if you've put 10lbs on in 10 days! DQ's right, it'll be off soon enough! x x

Back