Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

hi all im back turns out its TOTM grrrr feel daft now as was very strange anyhow at least i know !!!
did a pv day yesterday and im not sure if i was naughty dont think so becuase i had yam noodles in a stir fry , as i bought loads and they go out of date next month, so as i paid a fair bit im not wasting them !!! for those who have not heard of them they are great if you miss real noodles but have virtually no carbs or calories and no fat so should be ok Shirataki Noodles - What Are Shirataki Noodles and Where To Get Them

not sure if im allowed to post that !!

any way had a pp day today as feel a bit better
Bgalette and eggs
Lyogurts
D steak and chicken

in probably doing pv tomorrow and cycling

Hope you're feeling better today, Tania. These hormones really do make us feel awful sometimes.:(

feeling more human today have decided this diet is a 2lb aweek weight loss plan and to deal with that, its not a quick fix !!
B galette and egg
L steak
D turkey in something

morning wet windy seamist ect today not nice to drive in

B galette and egg
L ham and egg
Dsteak and prawns

afternoon hun hope ur feeling well ,it was raining this morning and now the sun is out (im confused )

Tan, forgot your birthday - so sorry, belated birthday wishes from me.

(I've slapped my own wrists).

Thanks Laura was trying to forget seems the fb brigade thought otherwise lol
did nothing stayed on the diet even passed up on the bd cake but then it smelt yuck lol loads of plastic chocolate icing you get on tescos cakes the kids had it though .....

morning all
bit of a blip last night but doesnt seem to have caused too much flutuation .....
B galette and egg
L chicken
D steak

morning .......well weighed in and i am 182 so 3 lb off and thats now 1 stone gone since the start of dukan goal next week to try and shift under the 180s i will also be in the 12st category which iv not been for a long time 2005 i think !!!

so menu
B galette and egg
L chicken
d chicken and steak

Excellent Scrumper... just imagine if there'd not been that slip up!! Do you have a "before" photo...?

mm photos i will try to find one dont really do cameras if i can help it ...i do have one from april somewhere but i think i was about 209lb then lol

Well done Tan, I must take a photo of me now. I dont think I have lost this week, but my trousers that weren't loose feel much much better, and in fact I got the hem of them wet today and I always thought they were a little on the short side, so either I am shrinking or they are looser therefore falling down a bit

Yay for loose clothes!

Tania, well done!

mmm eaten a bit more than usual tonight all dukan friendly ,,,,, but im cold the cold weather is a real test for me going to try and make dukan friendly chicken soup or something tomorrow

i hate my legs today aswell my waist is in size 14 clothes but my thighs jeez they just fat thunder thighs was a nickname i had at school and yep ive still got them grrrrr

morning all
Had to go drs this morning have a cyst on my neck but its not infectred so will be left till anything changes
Whilst i was there had a look at my stats
on June 25th 2010 i weighed 15st 6lb
starting dukan on 29 of July i was 14 stone
yeasterday i was 13 stone
so ive lost just under 2 1/2 stone since the end of June
lots more to go put at least its given me a kick to keep on it

B galette and egg
L chicken and lettuce
D chilli (no kidney beans )

oh wow scrumps well done my hunny im so so proud of you !!!! i need to give you big hugs !!!!

morning all
Had to go drs this morning have a cyst on my neck but its not infectred so will be left till anything changes
Whilst i was there had a look at my stats
on June 25th 2010 i weighed 15st 6lb
starting dukan on 29 of July i was 14 stone
yeasterday i was 13 stone
so ive lost just under 2 1/2 stone since the end of June
lots more to go put at least its given me a kick to keep on it

B galette and egg
L chicken and lettuce
D chilli (no kidney beans )

Crikey that is impressive! I hope your doctor made some encouraging noises!

Wow, well done Tan! Keep going - here's another kick!

Back