Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Aw I love birthdays, its mine next month, dhs this month. As for Christmas, I adore it hee hee. You could have delicious steak with pepper sauce and a salad, you cant not celebrate your birthday

Very glad to hear it Cathy! So few people these days seem to share my childish glee at anything Christmassy... (and if I'm thinking about it already, it's cos I've been checking the ferry prices and need to book cos they've already sold out the cheapest for the times I wanna come!!)

scrumper u have to do ur birthday ,we will have a online bash for u !!!

lol noooooooooooooooooooo birthday love Christmas think thats because of the kids , well i love buying people pressies and watching people open their pressies I dont actually like getting pressies , now I sound sad .....
love doing the kids birthdays , just dont like doing my own lol

I often get embarrassed and blush when opening gifts... (probably fearing I'll hate them, or they won't fit and knowing I need to react positively!). A previous boss of mine used to give me a wad... (yep!)... and when he'd give me the "card" each Christmas, I'd be blushing furiously in advance without even looking to see how much - bad taste so I never did in front of him!!

So I guess I'm like you too Scrumper - gifts are for others... or mail mine to me so that you don't see me open them!

me too! my boss has just taken the mick out of me for sending an email wrong i nearly chucked him out of the window. my head is puppy mush

vick's send him puppy poo for his birthday lol sorry that wasnt nice !!

yep thats me and I want your boss too lol
age isnt a secret im 43 next week god i feel about 303 at the moment mind you .....

Ok tuesday PP day 2 just dropped kids to school go to get littlest at 12 have made quiches and bought meat go to get more eggs

B porridge and yogurt
L mini quiches
D spiced beef

I bet Dukan has singlehandedly helped sales of oatbran, eggs and chicken in the UK!

I'm older than you Scrumps, so you're YOUNG!

lol I dont feel it they say kids keep you young my youngest is 4 and shes giving me grey hair !!!

I know i did notice the eggs were looking low in the shop this morning im getting two hens off a friend in a couple of weeks so that will help as long as one doesnt turn out to be a noisy cockeral like last time

how fabulous! I remember having the job of collecting the eggs when we visited an Aunt when I was a child... lovely! I buy mine on a farm now, and there's often bits of straw... awh! Actually I've been in the farmer's garden, at his request, to pick up plums and nuts in his garden. The chickens roam freely there and love eating plums!

I always thought you were 39 Tania, how strange.
We have 40 (ish) hens, so dont need to worry about running out, its great having them too. Some of the young ones have just started laying tiny wee eggs, so we keep all those and sell the others

pmsl a kitten old moggy more like !!!

i did have 6 chooks but they went a couple of winters back to a friend with more land
this time as ive moved another friend is letting me have two to see if they are happy in the garden ....the only problem is last time i couldnt eat chicken or their eggs,it was one of those mental blocks so this could be a mistake ......
Cathy i may stay 39 for the rest of my life sounds good to me !!!

and how can you not eat chicken on dukan? or eggs?

I take your point Scrumper... If I had chickens for pets, eggs would be ok but my daily chicken portion would have to go!

Back