Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Eggs are fine, but I dont really like home grown chicken if I am really truthful, theres not much on it and its quite tough, ours are a bit too free range and build muscle lol. Not like their force fed chums, who are unfortunately tastier :/

yep think i will look at it like that , shop chickens are ok ....im sure the eggs will be ok will use mine for galettes ect and shop ones for yolk eating , or i could just give myself a slap and stop being daft.

Im starving tonight not sure why just about to drink a couple of pints of water see if that helps

sorry been busy this morning back for a bit now
Feel a bit sick today still have a cough and a bad throat so not 100%
B galette and egg
L yogurt so far dont feel like eating or nothing dukany anyway
D mince with something not sure yet

Get better soon, Tania xxx

Coughs and sore throats always seem worse in summer too for some reason.

Hope you arent coming down with something, get better soon x

I ve had a cough on and off for a few weeks and all the kids have a cough , feel a bit better this morning

well weigh in says another pound gone had gone back up after last weekend at the fair so its catch up might have a proper week this week and see what comes off
have no idea on food today so will put up menu when i eat

did you get some sugar free cough medicine?

no ive had to use strepsils , but only if im desperate ....my littlest has it too so we will ride it out together ....

oh will go see if are hicktown chemist has any thanks for that info strawberry sounds great

I can get lemon and blackcurrant sugar free strepsils...

awww scrumper hope u feel better soon i use pavacol d when ive a cold its a sugar free med and is suitable for diabetic's to it works i find ............

dont think the colds too bad still a bit croaky though i feel a bit sickly still so ive taken a Omeprazole today so will see how i g may of been the chilli , finding some foods a bit heavy so nuch for the tomato craving going to go light meals today see how i go

hey there srumper i take omerparzole but not needed any for a while ,finger's crossed u will be in tip top shape soon !!!

yep hope so ive not taken it for a while but better safe than sorry
think my stomach is finding it hard work , will be fine just going to eat light for a couple of days ive loads of chicken so am going to cook it up and put it in the fridge may have to go and get some pro biotic yogurt aswell
god my body is a wreck , wish i had cared for it a long time ago !!!!

hey lovey maybe ur just feeling poorly and ur body is not a wreck ,just take care of urself and get urself better !!!

sorry to hear you're unwell... take care of you...

Back