Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

no just extra paperwork stating that we are the kids natural parents !!! got to be signed in front of a solicitor !!! got an appointment for monday morning

got a stinking headache and backache today sciatica back so about to down some solpadol and mong out for the afternoon !!!

omg some people

uh oh what've I done now? :(

lol not you ....i keep going on the forum and shouldnt just winds me up lol .....

why do a diet when you want to change the rules or dfind ways round it the minute you start it ....just makes me laugh :sigh:

but the book says [x]...
I've a friend who [y]... and loses loads of weight.
aaaahh!!

Scrumps - might appearing on the JK show speed things up a little? Those DNA tests are pretty quick ;)

What's this I see about a yoghurt cake for lunch? Is that a WHOLE yoghurt cake? With green beans at least, I hope?!!

Did we used to have a man on the site? Has he gone? or have I just forgotten who it is?

lol Jo your on the same page !!!!

was the man mark i think

yes a whole yogurt cake comfort food lol

and yes JK may be a very good idea at this rate ...you can tell why its so hard to get into Australia lol

(can't personally imagine why anyone would want to!!!) but I know that, when you're there, you're going to regale us with photos and stories of your new life... the beach, and the nice weather, and the HEALTHY lifestyle, and I'll maybe change my mind!

I bet we'd be the first Minimims board to have an OZ MEET!

lol Jo Im backkkkkkkkk

not a baguette was eaten , few other naughties and lots of cider !!!!

so anyway back to the grind stone as yesterday i needed veg so had aveg day .....today i pp

B galette and egg
l chicken
d chilli mince

gallons of water sf jelly and pepsi ......

i reckon 10 days to get back to 145

Did you weigh yourself?

A friend on my French site had a three day pig out and gained 3K...

I'm always curious to know how much others put on compared to me! (Mind you, you were in company, so it's not as easy to eat one's body weight in carbs unnoticed!!)

Lovely pics :D

no i didnt but my jeans are tighter and i have a beer belly lol so i know ive gained but i expect alot will be water weight .......

back to my "normality " now for a good while as i am not doing anything interesting till Aus i hope

lol at beer belly ;)

back soon internet issues !!!!

Another quiet one... what are you up to this weekend Tan?

right hopefully the internet is back and i dont have to hope i cant just read on my phone !!!

dukan not happened much this week OH was home bank hols ect so been in and out doing stuff .....

anyway im gfoing to conso till the weekend then get back on it as the girls are going back to school a routine may come back at last !!!!

no visa news as yet so still in limbo not helping with diet mood

anyway waiting for the gas man so will be back later

right i am back big time .....i have sinned and i feel blergh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life is crazy packing and homeschooling an 11yr old stress about the move not helping matters ........so mr chocolate became my friend and good did i feel rough ......anyway as i dont see the point of trying to attack as it wont be the same ive worked that out ....im back on strict pps head in the right place and enough protien in the fridge to sink a battleship !!!!

will weigh in next friday as the shock will do me good !!!!!!!

today

B scrambled egg on dukan toast
l beef lots of
d chicken lots of

Oh 'eck Tan - back on the straight and narrow now though! How come you're home schooling Dylan? Do you have a date for going?

Back