Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

think i may have to start doing my weight loss in kilos as im confusing myself trying to convert

but ive had around a 2lb loss this week , not to upset by that as im plodding now and the scales have been jumping between 81 and 83 ks all week want to have a good push over the next week or two to get under 80k

chicken in the oven along with butternut squash and i will do sprouts too then back to pp day tomorrow

Sounds like a plan xxx

Yeah I stick to kilos now too as it was too complicated with the conversions each time I opened my mouth on here! (Plus, with kilos, you get to see the 0.1K losses hihi!).
Off to make a confession in my diary. Oops
x

yeah my scales are in kilos ...and my phone converter is rubbish .... so my sig line will just be like yours now Jo

ive not been naughty today just not had time to eat properly kids back to school tomorrow so been mad !!!
I had dukan bread and poached eggs for lunch then just now i confess i had low carb high protienbag of bite things they have 3g carbs per pack and 7 fat , not the best but better than the cadburys chocolate bar i was eyeing up .....

now off to guzzle 3 or 4 pints of water to atone for my sins ...oh and of to read Jos confession lol

What's happening Tan?

just plodding on lol .....been at work this week and dyl started high school

went on a 3k kayak trip today paddled like mad as it was through the mangroves where the crocs live ...other half thinks im nuts as they aint going to bother us errr yeah ok !!!
Have found a great place to put some crab pots so shall be eating crab next week I hope

food this week been dukan not enough scales bouncing like mad today had a slight hicup had eggs and dukan bread for lunch then alan bought chips after schol pick up so had a handful of them so now on water ....should eat but too late to really

so life plods on slowly

sorry internet been buggered so on phone and thats not great for this site ....generally sticking to dukan not eating enough ...sts last week totm hit too so lovely....will update later as sorting out visa stuff

Hello there Tan... Not eating enough? Not something I've ever suffered from (in my life!). Visa stuff? Is it already a year since you moved out there?

yep been out her 16 months ....alan did his aussie qualification so instead of waiting 2 years to get Perm residence we can do it now ...its all lodge just got to get medicals and police checks done ..... then should go through by the beginning of August ......

foodwise is odd seem to be hardly eating so body fighting me everytime i think food im like urgh cant be bothered ...need to get a handle on it , but im not eating rubbish i suppose ...scales our jumping betweem 81 .3 and 80.7 in a day and have done for the last 2 weeks really

god itscoming off slowly this time round ....
i bounced all week between 79.3 and 81.3 and settled in at 80.5 ......
im finding breakfast a pain as i never know what to eat ......cant face fish or meat at that time of day and want my oatbran for later in the day ...its seem to be eggs or yogurt allthe time

anyhow may change my weigh in day as i seem to be heavier at weekends lol or maybe not ...will just keep on plodding on

did notice my bmi is now just over not obese

did notice my bmi is now just over not obese
#Thats fantastic xxx nothing wrong with being a plodder youll get there in the end xxx

I hate Fridays when I eat protein for breakfast, so as to have my muffins to eat in the car! I don't think I could do this diet if breakfast had to be anything except my muffins! haaaaa! Yoghurt and egg... hmm. I need to CHEW! Although I always start diets on Mondays (I read somewhere that diets started on Mondays are doomed to failure!), yet have official weigh in on Fridays!

How's the weather?

weather is hot and muggy .....
confess i had pancakes tonight and now feel sick , serves me right lots of water to be drank now !!!!

Dukan pancakes are fine :)

ha ha yes but they were not !!!! serves me right ....keep plodding on

right changing my weigh in day to tuesdays as the weekend i tend to go up !!! got to stop daily weigh ins to its driving me mad ...... going to hit strict and boring next week same meals most of the week like i used to to see if that shifts anything

I remember that you used to be rather partial to whole chickens... remember that? How do you find food prices in Oz? I hear it can be pretty pricey eating out there so I'm guessing that food must be dear too... and can you get low fat dairy etc? How's your little 'un doing on Dukan?

dyls ok on it bit up and down so he doesnt get bored we have to give him the odd treat but that bounces the scales a bit ...but he has lost about 4 k .....

food can be pricey , steaks cheap which is good chicken expensive ....fromage frais and quark dont exsist up here you can probably get them in sydney ..... so i use light sour cream as the carbs are low , low fat yogurt is extorionate !!!!

Ive got konjac noodles as the supermarkets all have them which is good for me and they are not too expensive ..... you just learn to buy in season and look out forthe specials !!

Back