Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

I really enjoy PP days too. I actually struggle more on PV days for some reason. Maybe because there's too much choice and variety on PV days.
Last time I did Dukan i was the exact opposite and hated PP days. How strange.

i loved pp the first time ...i think its more the structure i need going to work may sort that ..... it seems all an effort and lazy tan eats crap .......

so today im on it making bits ie jelly lol for the snack monster moment

yeah it's always good to have ok stuff in the fridge "in case". Remember to envisage a wicker basket filled with OK for Dukan foods in which we can delve in difficult moments! I'm into frozen yoghurt at the moment (I take it out 30 mins or so before eating and kid myself it's icecream! pretty strange I'm into cold things given the arctic temperatures both inside my flat (grrr) and out at the moment! Makes a nice treat at least, and then you've always got a cheeky dessert to hand when the snack monster hits!

Enjoy the sun, you lucky girl!

Temperature extremes - very cold here too (had snow yesterday - kids loved it) and roads slippy, but not sure I'd swap for 30°+ either!

Anyway, food all good, has been helped as I have broken a tooth - not bothering me really and as it's not an emergency (no pain!), I have an appointment for next month! I am keeping away from 'bad' sugar in case it escalates things (I think, with hindsight, that I broke it months ago as I ate a prune that should have been stoneless but wasn't! Heard the crunch but thought nothing of it as everything felt normal).

oooh you are lucky that it's not hurting Laura... we've seen snow falling outside but it doesn't settle for long in the city and the pavements etc are perfectly salted so I've not even had a scarey moment walking to work in the morning! I expect things carry on much as normal where you are in the snow as they're used to it.
How's the return to (close to) Dukan going?

Tan...? WHERE ARE YOU?

im here busy yesterday im back to work monday so trying to get the kids back in a routine ( not working )

took maizie to see the life of Pi last night so had alate night ...film not bad bit dragged out for a abrupt ending IMO

food wise was not good yesterday ...had a galette and egg and then chicken but not enough then ended up eating popcorn whilst out

soooooo

another day to try again today ,,, shopping for food today so will make sure i stock up and cook a load for the fridge , IM NOTGIVING UP I REFUSE TO

I'm sure it'll be easier once back at work and in a routine, Tan (no that wasn't a licence to eat all you like this weekend!!!). I honestly think you'll find it easier if you returned to pure Dukan. While time consuming perhaps initially, it cuts out the cravings and feelings of having been good or bad. Try again?

yep back to pure dukan except ive gone of food ..ha ha thats a first !!!

my body is not into losing on veg ...weigh in tomorrow and i dont think an ounce lost more a gain ..... pp days here we go i think ....mind set is still there and ive cooked loads of meals yesterday for me and the others so i shouldnt have to "think !" if you get me ....Ive decided thinking on dukan is not good and ive decided going back to boring , same as meals are going to be best I remeber last time not thinking bland and plane is the way to go

Good luck in weigh in scrumper. Might not be as bad as you expect xxx

so 300 gr off actually not too unhappy about that as i yo yoed like mad all week ...must stop weighing myself

so back to true pure dukan a veg lifestyle doesnt work lol .... i had boiled eggs and dukan bread at 9pm last night thought it would gain me it did so maybe im coming back round to the dukan thinking

ok so im just in the 12 stones area ...time to kick butt

A loss is a loss is a loss xxx I love boring plain foods and routine. It does make Dukan easier. I think thats why most of us fall at xmas and holidays. Onwards and downwards xxx

so the diet is back on plain dukan as fixed as i can make it ..... worked this morning and was hungry at lunchtime , have not been hungry at lunch for a few days ..
I am feeling ok but dont feel ligher or brighter lol

ive taken measurements and they have gone down over 3 weeks so thats a good sign ...
supposed to be going away this weekend camping to the dam , but we have a weather front coming due to a cyclone in the state next to us , which in away is good as i can stay at home and not have to try and keep dukan friendly out there !!

onwards and downwards :D

not sure im eating enough protien ...scales are bouncing on the same kilos .... Im eating breakfast lunch and tea but not massive meals ..... im drinking water and exercising , it just wants to stay on me lol ....

eat a few chickens and get them lbs gone xxx

yeah chickens is on the menu lol......but after a year of chickens last time im not as keen as i was !!

Anyhow been dukaning to the letter seeing a drop at around 2pm scales and a high in the morning so must be something im eating for teatime can only think its the dukan bread

bit hit and miss this week as we have a cyclong off the coast and its causing major winds 90mph at the moment plus torrential rain and it all keeps knocking out my internet signal

waorks okplodding on ....Australia day saturday but the weekend tubing and camping at the dam has been cancelled due to the weather so a nice quiet one before the kids return to school next week

so been eating diet mince today thought it was quite rich and dark ....yep of course it is diet mince seems to be kangaroo mince , very high in protien i must say not fat either , just a strong taste ..... need to tone it down a bit i think

diet still plodding on scales still not moving oh well im either due for a massive drop in a couple of weeks or my body just isnt complying lol

have a long weekend now for Australia day , but I will be good

Lucky you, Tan. I'd love to have kangaroo mince as an option. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

PP today for me - doesn't ever seem to happen on a Thursday now. And have had a reasonable week, so more relaxed - had porridge this morning - so nice when it's cold out.

B - porridge
L - smoked salmon, scrambled eggs
D - chicken soup (chicken stock and lots of shredded chicken) and custard for pud! There's some steak if I want it, but sure I won't!

One year on, house is finished (as much as it's going to be) however straight on to the garden. Gas tank came out this morning - massive hole left which the kids suggested could be transformed into a swimming pool - NO! New outside steps being started tomorrow. Hope the garden doesn't take as long as the house!

thanks Laura ...yeah kanga meat is ok bit tough if you dont cook it right kids love bolognaise made with the mince .....
holiday ok raining so not doing alot will have a bbq later i expect

Kangeroo and bbq lol for me that sums up Australia xxx hope the weather improves xxx Have a good Dukan Saturday :D

Back