Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Chin up, it'll even out in the end I'm sure. I've had a 1lb gain so far this week and I've definitely not slipped. I'm hoping it's just water retention which will dissipate in a monster loss later in the week! Fingers crossed for you :)

I'm looking at a gain too, with no slips, so worry not! I'm intrigued though as to how you get enough "bread" for two sandwiches! What recipe do you use?

Have you stopped eating those low carb sausages now? I would cos of the fat content for Dukan.

yep stopped the sausages !!
the dukan bread i slice in half and then for one sandwich slice in half again so a small sarnie but bulky to eat so you feel full couldnt eat two
im going back to a galette today and omelettes see if that helps still expectin a gain or sts though

ok food today
Bgalette and poached egg
L small left over galette chicken wrap
Domelette
sf jelly water lots of
bleedy cold here today ...and windy .....waiting for the gas man to do a gas check of course he wont turn up till i need to go out
apart from that cleaning and bits

i am soooo craving carbs tonight surcumbed to a couple of ginger nuts ..so much for weigh in tomorrow lol

Stop hitting that "sabotage" button scrumps...!! Hefty protein intake over the weekend required, methinks... :D

yep 1 lb up .......time to protein out .....off to shops after dropping the kids off...watch out chickens of Devon im coming to get you !!!

right back from shop more chicken in the oven !!!!!
totm is approaching and i think i did this gain /loss thing that time i feel heavy , so im hoping after next week im back to loss !!!
ive ditched the ham too incase of the salt intake and im going to protien pigout this weekend
im not ditching the dukan bread though as i love it and it fills me up and i did have a loss on it the week before

B dukan toast and poached egg
L dukan sandwich probably salmon or chicken salad
d red pepper stuffed with qourn chilli and brussel sprouts

Small challenge for a few of us.... think it is worth while tallying up how much protein we are consuming. Dukan says 1 - 1.5gm of protein per your body weight. Personally think we all need to be eating more protein laden? Thoughts????

yep i think weve got lazy with the protein because we dont feel as hungry and probably sick of meat in the meat eaters cases
im having veg today and ive roasted off chicken thighs and drumsticks to eat if i get picky

I'm having a piece of cheeseburger pie... and a chicken leg... 1-1.5g protein per kilo you weigh... I'm over that.

www.myfitnesspal.com is excellent

lol jo are you getting paid to promote fitness pal lol

I wish... just that I found it quite an eye opener! For me too! I thought I was easily at 1,500 calories, yet not at all! As for carbs, on PP, I barely get beyond Atkins induction! Despite the oatbran + wheatbran!

It also helps jog memories... when people forget TWO biscuit infringements, for instance ;)
hee hee

sunday
B dukan sausage sarnie
L chicken quater
D chicken and morrocan salad
3 nice biscuits !!!

Last edited:
grr not happy totm has arrived and dont i know it!!!

I am starving too and its all for sweet stuff .....combination of the cold weather and totm not good ...took girls swimming this morning and for a dog walk now wrapped up on my bed with the quilt round me not a happy bunny

Aww hun :( I feel your pain really I do :( Twins!!

I've had to resort to seafood sticks for brekkie this morning for the sweet fix...still don't want to eat porridge too early on for fear I'll need it later in the day.....

sweet cravings are going mental...which is mad considering we must both still be in keto or thereabouts :(

up to much today? xx

no im too cold to be up to anything lol

me neither though have to pop to the shops in a bit :(....stomach feels like it's done a few rounds in the ring against mike tyson :(...xx

Back