Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

I can sympathise with you both. Just finished mine. As well as the other awful stuff which comes with TOTM, I always got unbearable chocolate cravings. Funnily enough, that hasn't happened over the last couple of times - maybe Dukan has helped to cure me of it!

Dukan has cured me too, almost. Still need something sweet - I use double sweetners in porridge, etc for a couple of days! Better than chocolate (diet-wise).

How'ditgo Scrumps?

morning all
just got back from my english think ...got my test on wednesday ekkkkk then got to study to do a ielts english test never stops

bloody freezing here again -4 this morning was not a happy bunny
food wise im going to forget the weekend wasnt overly bad but not good ...back on straight and narrow today
B dukan toast and poached egg
L chicken and cottage cheese
D chicken in a creamy sauce of some sort
sf jelly yogurts
still craving sweet stuff but not as bad

Afternoon Sis ;)

Weekend was iffy for me too....twins again ;)

still onwards and downwards we're all in the same boat after all :)

gotta work out my menu as today I've felt too full after my weekend food to eat :S.... probably a big gain on the way tomorrow....but who knows :)

Good luck with your test you'll knock their socks off :D (in advance incase I don't get on before you go on Wednesday :))

big hugs

xxx

well i made toffee muffins today not too bad , I actually ate 2 more than i should of but took the cravings away so im not sitting on the naughty step for it ...though i really doubt a loss and maybe a gain this week ....1st of feb tomorrow so taking that as a new start totm should be over soon i hope .....
have loads on my mind at the moment so not sleeping either
i have lots to do tomorrow cleaning wise and may force myself on the wii
im doing a trial run with the young farmers saturday night they drop you 5 miles out in the country side and you have to map read back !!! that should set me up for the 18 mile one in March lol.....
righ t off to try and sleep ha ha

Take care of you scrumps... otherwise, if it's too tough at the moment, perhaps you might consider a Conso type period until you're ready again. Over- then under-eating isn't good (ditto for Sarah). You aren't managing enough "clean" PP days to get back into ketosis and are then, in turn, suffering from cravings etc.

You're so close Tan... consolidate now if you're at risk... x

morning all .....bit warmer here today
have just had breakfast and now i am sat trying to warm up my feet
seems the minute the cold weather snaps in my resolve goes ,with the totm makes for a very unhappy camper ...no doubt next week will have to undo the bad ness *slaps own wrist * ...ive only added and extra spoon of oatbran to the diet really and as im not sure they are full sized tbs im not overly worried however it does show i have a bad carb craving at the moment ...everything else is on track still stuffing beef and chicken and eggs ......
but i feel chunky and bloated !!!
Anyway on to today
B 2 poached eggs on dukan toast
L yogurt, chicken
s 2 dukan toffee muffins (extra oatbran )
D slow roast beef

How are things Tan?

Morning Tan - how goes things? Have you banished your TOTM munchie demons? I have them today but am just eating lots rather than going off plan. I have had a whole 500g pot of natural yoghurt already this morning!!

afternoon all
English test over got 90% pass was 62% so very happy with that , should be fine to pass the IELTs test in a few weeks now !!!
Also now started the computer one dont think i will do as well on that lolas i was totally confuddled lol
wet and horrid here today but slightly warmer which is good
food today
B galette and poached egg
L yogurt jelly cottage cheese
D chicken

Excellent score Tan!

morning all
bit brighter weather here today !!!
makes me feel happier , having a tidy up day house is a tip
foodwise
B dukan toast and bread
L chicken and prawns
D steak
S toffee muffins (extra oatbran jelly and yogurt if needed )

morning all
well sts ..not going to grumble as at least its not a rise ....i think i may have hit a stall though ....so looking back through my diary (good for something then ) ive decided to go back to some of the menus from then .....
so im cutting the wheatbran as ive only just started having that everyday and going back to galettes
also omelettes ect
menu today
B galette and dry fried egg
L chicken drumsticks and prawns cucmber tomato
D chilli mince with mushrooms tin tomatoes

oh and i may up that thing they call exercise

good luck for a CLEAN weekend Tan!

thanks hun weekend should be ok i think ive come this far and dont want to fail now ....ive booked to go swimming next week and i am going to tone up as i think i will feel happier iof i get to 140 and am toned if i get to 140 and still flabby will either lose the plot or then go silly to get to 130 and i think i have to accept 140 maybe where i need to stabilise at

Back