Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

ever thought you were talking to a brick wall
at the moment i do on the main board or prehaps im invisable ....ah well when they have all cocked upor on to a new fad we will still be here plodding on .......remember dont bother helping out , what do i know only been here a year im sure my advice means didly !!!!

ah well back to today last night ben and jerry did cross my lips but i had sugar rush palpataions , so that was the end of that then !!!!

today is a pp day

b egg and turkey bacon
l beef
chickens
snack muffins pepsi and water

What flavour? Think some fancy icecreams are more sweets than icecream, I tried the heston popcorn one during my last eating period, was good but weird.

Just imagine barbeque-ing the newbies, though probably too high fat to be dukan friendly.
It might be fastest to give bad advice then they'll gain and run off to the next fad.

What did you guys think of my pork/bacon advice this morning at the crack of dawn? (haven't been back to see - maybe you commented there).

Re B&Js - my other half had "Profiteroles gourmandes Ben & Jerry's" for his dessert last night.
HIPPOPOTAMUS - CARTES ET FORMULES
p.12-13

lol was the phish food one .......sugar rush was not a pleasant feeling really so dukan has i think cured me of sugar for one thing ........

i am seriously going to worm myself though to see if that is why im such a pig

not seen the bacon one yet ...i do love the shall i start now after ive filled up with sugar ...classic

re visa been phoning Aus this morning flippin visa still not lodged so annoyed means im another 2 weeks behind

Why didn't I think of that Scrumps? I know not to buy laxatives, cos that's not good for the psyche or the body, but worm tablets! CLASSIC! I must need worming!! :D

I wish Dukan had cured me of my sugar addiction (and yes Jaq, a nut allergy must have its uses, although what a shame!!).

I'm feeling pretty (ketogenically) confident at the moment, on the eve of a three day difficult weekend (with guests, little ones, birthdays, baker's produce appearing each morning, etc etc.). Easiest is to avoid that first treat, then the next ones won't follow...

This visa stuff isn't going to mess up your departure Tan, is it? I'm working for two Aussie's at the moment actually ;)

we cant book flights till visa is granted then looking at 2 weeks after visa through

today was a write off started ok

galette and egg

kfc

stir fry

What did you guys think of my pork/bacon advice this morning at the crack of dawn? (haven't been back to see - maybe you commented there).

Re B&Js - my other half had "Profiteroles gourmandes Ben & Jerry's" for his dessert last night.
HIPPOPOTAMUS - CARTES ET FORMULES
p.12-13

- and they looked bloody lovely - was all I could do not to snatch it out from under him - good job you were there to natter to!

It's great catching up with all the posts! Hope the visas etc all come through on time. Actually it's great to feel there are others on the far side of the world dealing with the same difficulties with their weight. But you are almost where you want to be in every sense, Scrumper. It'll be great to hear how you get on when you get over there, if you have time to post.

just bumping up for Jo lol

not alot happening doing part dukan this weekend , finding it a bit pricey the ammount i eat at the mo ...have found cos lettuce sandwiches x3 at a time quite filling ....been doing galettes eggs and chilli ...kids about make it hard and binge mode kicks in at 8pm
not sleeping at night doesnt help

other half has been a star and has let me and a friend book beautiful days tickets so an adult weekend away in two weeks cant wait if i remember i put on 5lb last year will see what happens this one lol

no news on the visa front driving me insane at the moment
Away all this weekend bbq in Weymouth on Saturday and up to Rugby on Sunday to see my gran its her 90th and probably the last time i will see her so will be a mixed day emotionwise ....

Dyl has a bd on Thursday and wants baileys trifle that will be a temptation ...oh away next week working in Denmark so i plan to have a full on Dukan week as I can do my own thing

thats it this end

Hope theres some visa news soon.

School hols must make things more of an issue, added to the stress youre already in cant make things easy.

Lovely update Tan, and I feel for you ref your visit to your Nan.

blimey ive a headache and a half had a back twinge yeasterday so took a solpadol which made me sick now i have a headache

paracetamol for me i think dont tink the stomach can take anything else

today is a chicken day, eggs for breckie chicken for lunch and tea ..... seem to have gone off yogurt cake very odd lol

see we have started to lose dukaners . one will be back shortly when they put back on all they lost in attack and more !! still they cant be told so i wont waste my breath,,,

cleaning and sorting day today

Aw, Scrumps, my sis-in-law went through the same when she said goodbye to her nan before emigrating to Oz. She still doesn't regret moving over there, though, and loves it. I don't think she'd ever want to come back to live in England now.

i thought she would of passed on a while ago , to be honest and she doesnt really recognise us anymore , so i dont think she will notice if she does not see us ...any other family can skype .....

im just fed up of being in limbo too be honest i want to get packed and sorted , i cant sleep and cant plan anything ,,,
i am sorting out things to home school the eldest for a bit now it may help me too lol

anyway off to try and shut my eyes

What a drag for you Tan, just when you should be so excited and getting things moving. I don't suppose there's anyone you can ring to hassle things along?

Yesterday I spent nearly an hour ringing around physios and osteopaths to find one, ANY ONE, who wasn't on holiday at the moment for someone at work (who worked 22hrs a day 4 days on the run and whose back has been right since, duh!). "It's August, we're closed." Ahhh France :D

sounds like aus ...were on the beach we will get back to you !!!!!

hassling doesnt seem to work they ignore you , dont think they realise its a big life change

anyway dyls bd today 11 years old and wants a poker set ! love him

tia maria trifle to be made and they are having dominoes pizza for tea im having chicken

yep the boy is destined for the high life or the poor house

Back