Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Hang in there girls... I remember Tan used to love demolishing an entire chicken in a day (I don't recall her being much of a chef though - I might be wrong!). How about Vicky's marinades? With your BBQ lifestyle, get marinating and make yourself up some interesting kebabs to chuck on the ole barbie?

well another week another sts but im back at work so my water intake is down and im eating funny times ...im going to go back to the chilli and chicken soup angle from this weekend ..i remember i lost most when i didnt vary off the beaten track too much im able to eat at 8, 11 and 3 so im going to make muffins and boiled eggs for brakes ...
back about now as just recharged my internet ..mini mins on the phone takes too long too load .......
must get a home broadband put on asap ..

off for now maizies birthday tomorrow so need to make a cake

Scrumps :) where fore art thou?

I updated my stats and we have the same amount to lose :) weightloss twins again? :)

how's it going? xx

ha ha im here maizie had an ipad for her birthday and it ate my mobile internet lol !!!! ;

been of the rails all weekend 4 9 yr olds sleeping over and loads of junk food dont mix .......hadnt lost since first week anyway so replan in order I know carbs bad and i know i have the appitite of a horse ...i walked 6k yesterday and im thinking protien heavy salads and 6k walks most days ......

will be back on board tomorrow totm again so today just wont happen lol then we will do it step by step !!!!!

okk
so im totally useless at dukan lol.... went back to work and out it all back on again ......

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...today is day one again would weigh myself but someone broke the scales the kids jumping on them lol

anyway have changed a few wotrk hours a bit so will be able to drink the water and the one day im there over lunch time im taking in my own soup ...need to do this as I feel the same way i did when i did it first time .....

which is a big plus also im not going fot=r the must have a massive loss just slow and steady wins the race thing ...will be on and off as internet bit like it still

off to ayres rock in 3 weeks too so will have to [plan for that one

Welcome back Sis!! :)

Nice to see you posting again I decided to hit the ground running and keep running with it 'til I get there this year :) even if it only equals 1lb a week weight loss :)

Glad the kids are happy there - even if it does mean they're full of beans and jumping on the weighing scales :D

Ayres Rock looks amazing :) it's on my "to see" list at some point, if you're camping, get a cooler and load it with dairy and meat and you'll be fine :D

Don't be a stranger xxx :)

ok dusting off the diary

back posting tomorrow with the scary weight gain ever !!!! ...but head is back in the game not even going there with new year cant face it

ok so its morning here and it begins weigh in was horrible but not as bad as i thought .....
I will mainly be rambling to my self in here too try and keep me on the straight and narrow ..........
Im doing old dukan so wont go on the main board to read all the latest adds and takes away stick to what i know
stats to follow

scrumper said:
ok so its morning here and it begins weigh in was horrible but not as bad as i thought .....
I will mainly be rambling to my self in here too try and keep me on the straight and narrow ..........
Im doing old dukan so wont go on the main board to read all the latest adds and takes away stick to what i know
stats to follow
A lot of us still do "old dukan" ;)

Best of luck x

ok so given myself 8 months for 3 stone 3 thats doable ....have a minus of working in water and the lowering of motabolism ....also still can get quark or fromage frais so will be yogurt and light sour cream as they pretty light on carbs ....
they have a body trim diet over here which looks like dukan but i cant get my head round that either ...... so onwards here we go

b.... gallette poached eggs
L ham
d steak x2
got pepsi max and have done some suger free jelly

bought a yogurt maker today as i cant find decent yogurt here it was only $6 so a bargain

its tipping down with tropical rain outside a cyclone is out at sea could be a fun few days keep me occupied lol

Good luck on the restart, I'll be joining you in a couple of days xx

that will be nice as sarah is loved up and in conso

ok today so far so good still got a cyclone off the coast but its heading to new zealand . I am hoping that the rain stops soon ...swapped our unused table tennis table for a rowing machine I WILL use it i must .....

staying into night no new years celebrations for us ......early night .....

food today

b galette and 2 poached eggs

l... ham ( last of it and its home cooked and non salted or smoked so not too naughty )
d 2x steaks and some chicken

Happy new year xx

thankyou xx
and happy new year to you

happy new year ....i was in bed by ten dont do new year lol ......

cyclone dropped down from our area fingers xxx it will stay away ...
off to the rainforest tomorrow so will take protien have that taste arriving in my mouth tonight hope that im heading in to ket have a headache so you never know .....

food today

b galette and 2 boiled eggs
Lunch chicken and more chicken
D STEAK AND MORE CHICKEN

Back