Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

went to the rain forest today had a walk round and tried to find the platypus , didnt though......

still not got to ket .... not woried though will get there

b porridge and yogurt
l boiled eggs ham chicken was out

d chicken sausages ( skinless chicken mince rolled up )

Good Luck and happy new year xxx

Good Luck and happy new year xxx

Ditto!

Hey Tan

I'm back for a wee update and saw your diary first so I'll just update here rather than look for the consostab one!

Glad all is OK with you, we are good here - have been renovating 2/3 of the house. Scary business but on the home straight now the plumbers need to finish on the heating and just paint and tidying up in the last room required.

My weight is not too bad (BMI still healthy), but I have gained this last year (all on my middle - fetching - combination of no cooking range (so no soup!), no kitchen, no space, no motivation... So I was back on conso-style and did well enough then had Christmas/New Year off - did well with that too! So am at 10st10lb, so need about 8lb off. Will probably get there the same time as you (as I'm not doing cruise ever again and will stick to conso, so if it comes off at only 1lb a month so be it).

Will try and be around more often. Husband bought himself a tablet but I can't get used to it so will stick to the computer (when the kids let me have a look in).

What's this about Sarah? Need to go diary-hunting - all sounds good though!

wow Laura how you going old girl lol !!!
i hear sarah has a new man and has lost weight

come back join me lol

I have had a year of aussie bbqs and beer bbqs ok if you dont succumb to the bread rolls and puddings they all seam to love ... so all my own doing but enough is enough and i did enjoy being thinner lol

hope the house rens go well . We are renting for the next year or so as we are going for permanent residency so then we can get an old doeruper house at the moment we would only be able to buy new

kids are great loving the aussie life , dyls on a semi dukan with me at the moment ...... he starts high school next month we are in summer hols at the moment

hows your lot doing ?

right keep in touch and come in for a natter need the old crew about for moral support lol xxxx

hot day today about 35 feels hotter not doing too much

im off to make some green mango chutney sadly not for me too much sugar

food today so far

b Gallette egg and a slice of ham
l slices of beef

d will be omelette i think

going on onto cruise tomorrow 5 days on attack is plenty

Welcome back.... I love hearing about Aussie life x

thank you ...not much different than uk life just warmer and more relaxed lol

ok ......
had a pv day today

b yogurt
l a teriaki kebab stick in town probably not the best idea but was my only choice
d ham beef chicken lettuce spring onions tomato

Felt my ears burning ;) :D

welcome back cobber (no idea what a cobber is but heard someone use it on Prisoner Cell Block H years ago :D)

Sarah is back with a stone extra to lose (good christmas :D)

sounds like you're very in the zone :) will be popping by to check on you ;)

have a great day/evening x

ha ha cobber try good day mate that works lol

yep im back for good none of this popping in and out business ....come chat and kick me up the backside daily .....

saying that im off to bed now as its nearly 1am !!!!!!

lol I'm well jell xxx Have a good Dukan day xxx

All this talk of hot weather is making me want a holiday !!!!!!

7lb gone this week will write more later

so 7lb off good start and what I expected , so just got to get my head round small losses from here on in ....

Im going to follow more bodytrim than dukan as it healthier and my 12 yr old is doing it with me so i wouldnt put him on dukan

body trim is basically 3 meals 3 snacks a day ...snacks protein only, meals pv ....one day a week is pure protein and you can have one day a week off and also first meal of the day you can have a starch ....starch just count my oatbran as that and also i wont have a day off lol.....

im trying this as ive been off and on dukan so many times im using this as a for life change and there for have to include the veg and salad to make it healthier over the long term if i cant shift the weight i will pure dukan

food today

b egg chicken sausages mushrooms
l yogurt and beef
d chicken stirfry and another yogurt

so its morning here .....still a bit windy very humid and at 10am about 31 degrees ....... need to do some exercise but it may have to wait until after it gets a bit cooler tonight

totm hit so im wondering how that will effect weight loss this week
im doing a pp day except there will be tomato in the chilli tonight so ok not strictly pp

b 2 x boiled egg
l ham beef and chicken
d chilli and galette

Hello Tania! And Robin too... and good to see other oldies but goodies posting here too!

Another one returning with plenty of blub to lose... I went into Christmas from a month's Dukan so regained all plus plus! Some will probably come off at twice the speed of light, given the speed I regain, but some has been there for a while so I'd like to see 2013 be the year I manage to move into Conso!

I'll update my stats! Day 1 Attack here we come!

`ekkk ahhh its like grease and the gang all back together lol

i will enjoy the fact we are the same this week as i know you will drop loads over the next wek and im know slowed down !!!

heres to a new year dukan out

Back